Saint Greg's Magic Super Bowl cruise - Live - February 11-19

Saint Greg

16 hours ago, Saint Greg said:

If they can run around and dance and sing and never sound out of breath they should be on something better than carnival.

On the Spirit they were both pitchy and out of breath. So to me it seemed real. There was definitely some difference in talent among the performers too.

• Like 2

On 2/11/2023 at 2:41 PM, Saint Greg said:

After sailaway I went to check out the team. Looks like three ladies.

Annamaria may be the most popular alchemist.

981C5EDE-4827-41A8-ABE8-C10E60254537.thumb.jpeg.90e070460d6b92552878c2e81e323c60.jpeg

Monica is new to me she’s making my first drink.

848BD864-9211-462C-933D-EAB196F764F2.jpeg

I've sailed with her a few times, she's funny!

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, clskinsfan said:

Amazing review. Are they enforcing the 15 drink limit? And if so I am going to order a bucket or a Tube for my 15th drink each night. 🙂

I have seen/heard of two people getting turned down trying to buy a bucket outside of their cheers package. One was today at the rum bar. The other was the two couples at the next table in the steakhouse who said they were going to give the bartender a bad review.

Edited by Saint Greg
  • Like 3

Okay…I’m in the lobby. But so is half of the ship at 6pm on an elegant night. Finally I see someone with like a clipboard and ask her. She’s the one rounding us up and she has our pictures. There is an area port side that has a chef’s table meeting point sign.

• Like 7

Oh I forgot to take a picture of the form we had to fill out. It was basically just saying we don’t have covid. We aren’t sick. We dont have allergies. And we agree to wash our hands. Sign and date.

She’s trying to find one last person then the chef will come down.

Edited by Saint Greg
  • Like 8

6 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

Oh I forgot to take a picture of the form we had to fill out. It was basically just saying we don’t have covid. We aren’t sick. We dont have allergies. And we agree to wash our hands. Sign and date.

She’s trying to find one last person then the chef will come down.

Shoot, would have loved to see the form someday. I have several food allergies and always am hesitant to reserves one of these.  

• Like 2

1 hour ago, AmyJA said:

Shoot, would have loved to see the form someday. I have several food allergies and always am hesitant to reserves one of these.  

My husband has quite a few allergies. He eats gluten free, dairy free, doesn’t eat meat that doesn’t swim or fly.  I’m a picky eater, terrible but I can’t help it.  No fish, mayo, or organ meats for me.

Before his health challenges we used to just trade at the chef’s table.  I’d take the the red meat, cream sauces, pasta, breads - he’d take the seafood, aioli, and the occasional pates.  

I stopped by the steakhouse to go over our weird diets and they accommodated us both without batting an eye. It was amazing.  

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Next we all had to wash our hands.

We started off in this standing area and you can see the table across from it. The table is In the galley on this ship which is kind of cool but it’s also very loud and very hard to hear him.

This was a mushroom, Essence of mushroom and something else I couldn’t hear. You eat the mushroom. Then pour the small cup into the big cup, stir and drink. It’s all good if you like mushrooms.

2507FB9B-0148-42BD-BAB1-F96F7EAAF08C.jpeg

BDDD6473-E49A-47D8-BA9D-45C7450DF798.jpeg

549E8D21-9C36-4501-8835-A6E3AC850F72.jpeg

• Like 13

8 hours ago, Saint Greg said:

Banana daiquiri at the Serenity bar

D42CF086-3CF9-496E-A5EF-EFAA9EE6B9A5.jpeg

2DFFF0D1-CC0D-40D1-B599-4FD6E6E976AC.jpeg

How do you tote your straws around?

8 hours ago, MeganGC1983 said:

Shaq announced that carnival is having the largest vow renewal at sea tomorrow. I assume @Saint Greg will be officiating it. 

We actually participated back in 2019. Totally cheesy, but there was champagne.

• Like 9