Favorite drink onboard

JOHN 57

Tiramisu is really good

Also, tried something new recently, but can't remember the name... someone may be able to help

It was like Chocolate mocha overboard or something like that.  

It was like drinking a chocolate milk shake... yummo!

17 hours ago, Caps_Shield said:

I drink Fun Ships the first day since it feels very cruise like for me.  Then I switch to a good vodka and some Sierra Mist.  Of course now I have to order a good vodka and Starry...I don't like the idea of that as much.     

Just got off Sunrise and they had Starry... will say I quite liked it better than the Sierra Mist.  

• Like 1

On 2/4/2023 at 7:31 PM, Crusin Karen said:

Pirate Punch! Runner up to The Cruiser.  Both very sweet and 3/4 ice; 3 sips and glass is empty lol.  Yea, there are a couple dozen threads  on this but always fun to get new opinions and it's my favorite subject! CHEERS!!!  🍻

Do you know what's in the Pirate Punch and Cruiser?  They both sound like something I'd like to try on my next one! ☺️

I really can't have anything "good" since I'm now Type 2 diabetic, but I'd have a Miami Vice.   

I love the way Carnival's bartenders make them -- simultaneous pours from either side so you get half pina-colada, half strawberry daiquiri, divided vertically in the glass.    When they make them "right" I tip extra.  🙂  

My second go-to used to be a Frozen Mudslide, since they have half the sugar content of a daiquiri.  And it's like drinking dessert...with a kick.  🙂  

On 2/5/2023 at 1:23 AM, Saint Greg said:

Actual menu drinks. Fun ship on all ships. Watermelon Crush (watering hole on Mardi Gras and Celebration). Watermelon martini at steakhouse bar on all ships.

Freaking love those.  Also having vodka and the homemade lemonade from the Watering Hole

22 hours ago, hot cocoa said:

Do you know what's in the Pirate Punch and Cruiser?  They both sound like something I'd like to try on my next one! ☺️

Mostly ice!!!!  I swear I have 3 sips and the drinks are gone.  But they're both good but sweet which I like but you might not.  Cruiser: vodka, Malibu, peach schnapps, cran, OJ, pine juices. Pirate punch: dark rum. light rum, amaretto, OJ, cran juice.  They go down nice and easy, but can sneak up on you!  Yum!  CHEERS!

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
On 2/12/2023 at 9:53 PM, Crusin Karen said:

Mostly ice!!!!  I swear I have 3 sips and the drinks are gone.  But they're both good but sweet which I like but you might not.  Cruiser: vodka, Malibu, peach schnapps, cran, OJ, pine juices. Pirate punch: dark rum. light rum, amaretto, OJ, cran juice.  They go down nice and easy, but can sneak up on you!  Yum!  CHEERS!

Thanks Crusin Karen!  I love sweet drinks, so these will be right up my alley!!!☺️  But I'll make sure to ask for easy or no ice and see how that works out, lol.  Can't wait to try these!!!

5 hours ago, hot cocoa said:

Thanks Crusin Karen!  I love sweet drinks, so these will be right up my alley!!!☺️  But I'll make sure to ask for easy or no ice and see how that works out, lol.  Can't wait to try these!!!

You can ask for "ice free?"  That would be like getting 2 drinks for the price of one! 

On 5/26/2023 at 6:35 AM, Crusin Karen said:

You can ask for "ice free?"  That would be like getting 2 drinks for the price of one! 

I mean it works at places here, so I'll try it.  The worst thing they can do is say no, lol.🤷🏽‍♀️

Ok so I had this on Grand Cayman and they called it a Cayman Colada.  Its a Pina Colada with a shot of Chambord on top.  If you have the drink package just order the Chambord before you are finished with your drink and then 5 min later order a Pina Colada and make it yourself.  Also, another thing DH and I love to do is order 2 Bloody Mary's  at night and save them for breakfast.  It's hard to find a bar open at 6am in the morning, which is when we get up.  We always get a lot of people asking us where we got them.