Favorite drink onboard

JOHN 57

What would be your first drink on board.  We are sailing on Carnival Celebration 5 March  I would have the Brazil capirinha and it would be at the latitudes bar.  Due to kidney disease, I would have a sip and Myriam would finish it for me.

I mix the iced tea on Lido with a small amount of the lemonade. Just enough to give it a little sweetness. Definitely not Arnold Palmer strength. Carnivals lemonade is very strong. 

regarding alcohol, I usually just drink jack daniels and Diet Pepsi or miller lite. Easy peasy. 

Pirate Punch! Runner up to The Cruiser.  Both very sweet and 3/4 ice; 3 sips and glass is empty lol.  Yea, there are a couple dozen threads  on this but always fun to get new opinions and it's my favorite subject! CHEERS!!!  🍻

• Like 1

On 2/4/2023 at 2:26 PM, JOHN 57 said:

What would be your first drink on board.  We are sailing on Carnival Celebration 5 March  I would have the Brazil capirinha and it would be at the latitudes bar.  Due to kidney disease, I would have a sip and Myriam would finish it for me.

My two favorites are at the Golden Jubilee bar on Celebration. Their Harvey Wallbanger is the best!  The OJ is a little frothy, so it's smoother and richer without extra ingredients. And the Singapore Sling there - yum! Also, Jason is a great bartender. He is kind of funny, kind of grumpy, and very knowledgeable.