Blue Chip Club Free Cruise

Tray_kov

1 minute ago, dazey said:

On our cruise in May I received the offer for comp veranda and I chose the New England cruise from Boston to Canada and back.  I got a price(no perks of course) of under $800 for two for over 10+ days.  I could not get a definite "yes" from my husband(although most times I just go with it) so I hesitated and called when I got home and the price went to over $4200(no perks with maybe a bit of OBC).  I was so angry that I did not just do it.  I am sailing this May and hope I get an offer.  Jump on the offer when onboard for sure!

Absolutely as current discounted/comped offers are solely based on your PREVIOUS sailings play

Hi, everyone:

I am new here. I started getting free cruise offer since last July offering Mexico Rirviera which will be taking next week from California. Also just got back a free Southern Carribean on Edge tthis week which was offered last December.

Since then, only received one for  10% discount one in January.

Just wonder if Celebrity only offer during low seasons like Fall and Winter time? Or may be they stop offering me?

Anyways, I am grateful for the 2 free cruises.

Have a good day!

23 minutes ago, banm said:

Hi, everyone:

I am new here. I started getting free cruise offer since last July offering Mexico Rirviera which will be taking next week from California. Also just got back a free Southern Carribean on Edge tthis week which was offered last December.

Since then, only received one for  10% discount one in January.

Just wonder if Celebrity only offer during low seasons like Fall and Winter time? Or may be they stop offering me?

Anyways, I am grateful for the 2 free cruises.

Have a good day!

In my opinion, they're tightening up big time. Others experiences may vary.

Tom

I'll be on my third Blue Chip comped cruise next month on the Edge.  I haven't received a post card on the previous two cruises about booking a comped cruise onbaord (I didn't gamble much the first few days).  Is this offer made based on your gambling at the beginning of the cruise, or is it based on your tier level before you boarded plus onboard play?  I am Onyx level at present.  Anybody know?

On 3/10/2023 at 5:12 PM, Tom-n-Cheryl said:

In my opinion, they're tightening up big time. Others experiences may vary.

Tom

Tom,

I agreed. But why are they tighening up the offer?

In my very limited experience I have found that it pays to call Blue Chip Club to inquire about whether you might have offers. (I have never gotten a mailer and have only ever gotten an email or two.) The worst they can say is "no."

• Like 1

On 3/5/2023 at 11:05 AM, NutsAboutGolf said:

Absolutely as current discounted/comped offers are solely based on your PREVIOUS sailings play

Guess again, I’ve received at least four offers and I haven’t cruised Celebrity since 2019 and have never joined their slot club. Not interested anyway.

10 minutes ago, Tom-n-Cheryl said:

My only guess is supply/demand. They don't "need" me as much now!

Tom

14 minutes ago, grandgeezer said:

Guess again, I’ve received at least four offers and I haven’t cruised Celebrity since 2019 and have never joined their slot club. Not interested anyway.

19 minutes ago, Tom-n-Cheryl said:

My only guess is supply/demand. They don't "need" me as much now!

Tom

I know I can't be greedy! Good Luck to all!