Dropping someone off at Port Everglades

nbsjcruiser

We'll be dropping off my daughter and her husband at a Royal Caribbean ship next week at Port Everglades. I assume we all will need some form of ID to get past security - any other hints when it comes to dropping people off? Perhaps a preferred entrance?

Those traveling will need to show their passports and the driver their DL. You will be asked if you have any weapons and they may ask to pop the trunk....thats about it. As for entrance it all depends which direction you are heading to the port from. I would try to avoid the 17th street entrance.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, bajathree said:

Those traveling will need to show their passports and the driver their DL. You will be asked if you have any weapons and they may ask to pop the trunk....thats about it. As for entrance it all depends which direction you are heading to the port from. I would try to avoid the 17th street entrance.

Given that most cruises from PE don't require passports, just a government-issued ID will do. We've been asked for our ship boarding passes, though.

November last ....... coming in off I-95 with 4 of us in the car

I <driver> showed my DL and a "set sail" paper. Asked if we had and weapons .... "NO" .... given a color coded mirror hang (where we were allowed to go?) and all done .......