Voyagers club discount

KKB

OK it says 5% off all cruises....5+5% if it is 6-9 mos. before departure.

Is this discount reflected in the prices it gives you if you are logged into your MSC account?

Discount noted on the final total page?

Or must one call?

You don't always always get 5% + 5%.

I know, it says that but that isn't always the case. Sometimes, you have to wait for a specific 5% + 5% (or 5% + 10%, or 5% + 15%) deal or call to get what you are supposed to get.  

On the Voyager's Club page, it reads...

VOYAGERS CLUB EXCLUSIVES OFFER

Book in advance and get the most from your MSC Voyagers Club membership. Offer is applicable to new bookings made on April 28th, 2022 and beyond.*

-- Book 12+ months before departure and receive a 5% + 5% Discount + Double Points.**
   (Silver, Gold and Diamond members will also receive a $50 Onboard Credit per person)

-- Book 9 to12 months before departure and receive a 5% + 5% Discount.
   (Silver, Gold and Diamond members will also receive a $50 Onboard Credit per person)

-- Book 6 to 9 months before departure and receive a 5% + 5% Discount.

-- Book less than 6 months before departure and receive a 5% Discount.

BOOK NOW

But if you click "BOOK NOW", that page will read...

WELCOME TO THE VOYAGERS CLUB EXCLUSIVES

Offer is applicable to new bookings made on April 28th, 2022 and beyond. World Cruises excluded.

Book 12+ months before departure and receive a 5% Discount + Double Points (Silver, Gold and Diamond members will also receive a $50 Onboard Credit per person)

Book 9 to12 months before departure and receive a 5% Discount (Silver, Gold and Diamond members will also receive a $50 Onboard Credit per person)

Book 6 to 9 months before departure and receive a 5% Discount | Book less than 6 months before departure and receive a 5% Discount.

...so getting that extra discount may require a call. I've called and had additional discounts added to my original booked price when it was lower than the current price but some other people have not had the same experience. 

1 hour ago, KKB said:

OK it says 5% off all cruises....5+5% if it is 6-9 mos. before departure.

Is this discount reflected in the prices it gives you if you are logged into your MSC account?

Discount noted on the final total page?

Or must one call?

You can easily test the discount.  Once you pick the cruise you want, when the prices come up, take note of them, and on the the top of the screen there is an option to enter your VC number.  When you do, it should change the prices shown to reflect the discount (the regular 5%, or any other additional discount associated with that sailing and the date you are booking.)  If the price doesn't change, something may well be off.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, JAGR said:

You can easily test the discount.  Once you pick the cruise you want, when the prices come up, take note of them, and on the the top of the screen there is an option to enter your VC number.  When you do, it should change the prices shown to reflect the discount (the regular 5%, or any other additional discount associated with that sailing and the date you are booking.)  If the price doesn't change, something may well be off.

Price is no different🙄

16 minutes ago, RichYak said:

When I enter my VC number and birthdate after selecting a ship and sailing date, the screen refreshes and shows the reduced prices.

Huh, I've tried 2 times & there is never a spot to enter my VC number.

Even tried it logged in & logged off.

Bizarre.