Hotel outside city with transportation to Cape Liberty?

Spike5556

We are driving from Ohio to Cape Liberty for our cruise. We made this trip before, and the traffic was very stressful in the city. Is there a hotel further out that offers a shuttle service / parking package so we could eliminate driving in the city? Thank you!

7 minutes ago, Spike5556 said:

We are driving from Ohio to Cape Liberty for our cruise. We made this trip before, and the traffic was very stressful in the city. Is there a hotel further out that offers a shuttle service / parking package so we could eliminate driving in the city? Thank you!

What city? NYC?

Cape Liberty is in Bayonne NJ. Coming from Ohio, you will not need to drive into NYC to get to Bayonne.

• Like 2

On 2/8/2023 at 11:37 PM, Spike5556 said:

Trinity reservations for park sleep cruise! Used em several times in Bayonne, Baltimore and New York City tooo! Can’t be beat. Tripadvisor for review of hotel. Do your homework before you book.

Spike….have you gotten any further with this?  We are flying into Newark and cruising out of Cape Liberty and are also trying to find a hotel that offers a shuttle to port.  All I am finding are hotels with cruise and park deals with shuttle.  I have not called any yet but am wondering if you can use their shuttle for a fee.  

• 2 weeks later...

I too am looking for a park sleep cruise. We did that several years ago. Stayed on Staten Island and a free shuttle took us to the cruise port. Been investigating it today and it looks like you can sleep and park, but it looks like they want you to call a taxi to get to the cruise port. If anybody has any other information with a hotel that has a shuttle, even for a fee, please chime in!

1 hour ago, sharod103 said:

I too am looking for a park sleep cruise. We did that several years ago. Stayed on Staten Island and a free shuttle took us to the cruise port. Been investigating it today and it looks like you can sleep and park, but it looks like they want you to call a taxi to get to the cruise port. If anybody has any other information with a hotel that has a shuttle, even for a fee, please chime in!

Try Trinity Reservations, which has hotels in New Jersey with sleep/park/cruise packages that include a shuttle to and from Cape Liberty.

13 hours ago, njhorseman said:

Try Trinity Reservations, which has hotels in New Jersey with sleep/park/cruise packages that include a shuttle to and from Cape Liberty.

I just looked over the website quickly, but it is our best option at this point.  I will share this with our friends that we travel with.  They usually leave all these kind of decisions to me, lol!

Thank you for your suggestion!!!!

I have been a member here since probably 2006.  Haven't been active in several years.  Tried to log back in, even tried a password reset, said it sent a link to my e-mail.  Never got the link.  Even tried several times.

5 minutes ago, sharod103 said:

I just looked over the website quickly, but it is our best option at this point.  I will share this with our friends that we travel with.  They usually leave all these kind of decisions to me, lol!

Thank you for your suggestion!!!!

I have been a member here since probably 2006.  Haven't been active in several years.  Tried to log back in, even tried a password reset, said it sent a link to my e-mail.  Never got the link.  Even tried several times.

Glad to be of some help.