Emerald Princess DaVinci dining room

Denmal

4 hours ago, Denmal said:

Anyone currently on the Emerald,  could you say which side of the ship is the DaVinci dining room reservation line ??

It does not matter. You will be directed when you arrive. We were on the Emerald last May.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Denmal said:

Anyone currently on the Emerald,  could you say which side of the ship is the DaVinci dining room reservation line ??

GENERALLY, the main entrance into mid-ship DR's is handled on the Port side of the ship.  But I agree with Post #2.

Edited by Steelers36

I’m on the Emerald at the moment. Port side. There is a pillar in the middle of the entry area and they had a sign on either side indicating that one side was for people that had a reservation and the other side is for people without a reservation.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Raisinette said:

I’m on the Emerald at the moment. Port side. There is a pillar in the middle of the entry area and they had a sign on either side indicating that one side was for people that had a reservation and the other side is for people without a reservation.

As you are on now...how are the lines for dinner...we made reservations for 7:40. I hope that is late enough to not have a line for dinner

35 minutes ago, Denmal said:

As you are on now...how are the lines for dinner...we made reservations for 7:40. I hope that is late enough to not have a line for dinner

On for 15 days last month - you won't have any wait at 7:40pm. We had reservations at 7:00pm, and the only wait we had was the first night, where it was around 10 minutes. We were able to get the same table every night. The restaurant manager was the best we've ever had on Princess. 

• Like 1

It was a bit crazy the first night but since then has been fine. I’m with a family group of ten so we were able to reserve the same table, same time, for every night. This was in the Da Vinci. The Botticelli dining room is being used exclusively for two reserved seatings - one early and one late, but not exactly the same as old style tradition dining. The actual seating times vary slightly but the end result is two seatings overall in that dining room if that makes sense.

• Like 2