Bluelight card and Tesco Vouchers

Bobblehat71

38 minutes ago, Bobblehat71 said:

Hi All,

Doe anyone know if you can still get the Bluelight discount if you also use Tesco Vouchers? 

Any info much appreciated.

Blue light not combinable with the on board cruise purchase benefits.  Sadly we were told that last Nov when booking a cruise.

I know that was not your question, but perhaps useful info. for the thread.

13 minutes ago, tring said:

Blue light not combinable with the on board cruise purchase benefits.  Sadly we were told that last Nov when booking a cruise.

I know that was not your question, but perhaps useful info. for the thread.

57 minutes ago, Bobblehat71 said:

Hi All,

Doe anyone know if you can still get the Bluelight discount if you also use Tesco Vouchers? 

After it had disappeared from the BLC site about a year or more ago, P&O still gave me the extra OBC; but, they may have knocked it on the head altogether now.

Slightly off topic, does anyone have experience using tesco vouchers and how long did it take for them to be applied to the invoice? I booked over a week ago and I'm still waiting for the teaco vouchers to be taken off....🤔😒

13 hours ago, Bobblehat71 said:

Hi All,

We booked about 4 weeks ago and used tesco vouchers but because we used these we weren't allowed any BLC discount 

Can I please ask how much OBC you get with a Blue Light card and also has it previously been combinable with a new season's discount? 

I will be interested to see the new offerings for summer 2025 when they emerge, but not sure DH is so keen 🙂

Edited by tring

36 minutes ago, tring said:

Can I please ask how much OBC you get with a Blue Light card and also has it previously been combinable with a new season's discount? 

I will be interested to see the new offerings for summer 2025 when they emerge, but not sure DH is so keen 🙂

2-6 nights: Inside/Sea view cabin £20, Balcony cabin £40, Suite £60

7-13 nights: Inside/Sea view cabin £50, Balcony cabin £70, Suite £100

14-21 nights: Inside/Sea view cabin £100, Balcony cabin £130, Suite £150

22+ nights: Inside/Sea view cabin £150, Balcony cabin £180, Suite £200

We have been awarded it previously when booking a newly issued cruise, even with the discount for the cruise fare and getting any additional OBC as part of the deal.  That said, from recent experience, it is not available if you book onboard and receive extra OBC.

As others have written, it's not combinable with Tesco Clubcard; also, I think it may not be combinable with shareholder credit, but I'm sure someone will correct me if I'm wrong.

• Thanks 1