Enchantment vs. Liberty

sjinnj

Last year my family and I cruised on the Enchantment and had a great time. This year we are booked on Liberty for this summer.  In looking over reviews, I am surprised at some of the reviews of Liberty.  It almost seems like people like Enchantment better.  I would have thought since there was a lot more stuff to do on Liberty it would have better reviews.  Can anyone who may have had experience with both ships or any insight into why this may be please let me know?  Thanks.

4 minutes ago, sjinnj said:

Last year my family and I cruised on the Enchantment and had a great time. This year we are booked on Liberty for this summer.  In looking over reviews, I am surprised at some of the reviews of Liberty.  It almost seems like people like Enchantment better.  I would have thought since there was a lot more stuff to do on Liberty it would have better reviews.  Can anyone who may have had experience with both ships or any insight into why this may be please let me know?  Thanks.

there is a lot more to do on the liberty. People who like the smaller ships REALLY like the smaller ships, me included. Enchantment always has great reviews i think because there are much less passengers and staff so they get used to the same people helping them which creates a rapport. I havent sailed liberty but did sail indy. it was nice to have a waterslide and flo-rider the one time we did it but like to stick to the smaller ships. Enchantment is leaving baltimore and i am so sad about that but looking forward to vision. 

• Thanks 1

Been on both. Liberty is fine, with more things to do, more food options — if you have kids the pizza is much better, plus more activities and facilities. Enchantment is more of a chill experience, which I love, too. If you liked Enchantment, you'll probably like Liberty as well.

• Thanks 1

Liberty is a great ship and I would choose it every time.

I would say the only benefit I can think of for the Enchantment is the indoor pool if you are cruising in colder weather.

Other than that Liberty wins for us in EVERY other aspect.  More to do, the Royal Promenade, Ice skating show, etc...

• Thanks 1