Infinity pool on Splendor

Huggsy

Is there a short cut to the Infinity pool located at the ship's aft? Last Feb, our first time on Regent we found ourselves in the Spa area where upon asking for directions the pushy host insisted on giving us a sales pitch then directed me through the ladies' area and ushered hubby via the gents' section to then meet up on the other side. He didn't leave us alone and he was adamant this was the only way to get to the pool. Put off by this we didn't go back.

@Huggsyit's very easy to access that pool area.  Just exit to the outside area of Coffee Connection and walk aft along the deck until you get there.

I've never experienced what you have noted as I have frequently walked past the spa reception area with ho hassle to get to the circular staircase to access the gym area.

• Thanks 1

Asked directions to the infinity pool from the Barista at Coffee Connection.He shrugged his shoulders and said the he never heard of the Infinity Pool. Another crew member pointed to the CC exit and the promenade on Deck Five. It was blocked  by a life boat. This seemed like a Stanley/Livingston moment and I finally went through the Spa to my final trek to the Infinity Pool. I suspect a map is in order unless Regent wants to keep it a secret from both the crew and passengers.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, cuddles115 said:

Asked directions to the infinity pool from the Barista at Coffee Connection.He shrugged his shoulders and said the he never heard of the Infinity Pool.

Why would he?

You should have had a coffee instead 😉

Edited by flossie009
  • Like 2