Suite Concierge Question

atabs12

This is the first time in a suite for us on Royal in Sky Class. I did splurge and upgraded 1 week before sailing and probably missed the Welcome Email from the concierge. I was able to get email address and name from another cruiser that received the welcome email already. I did email the concierge with a couple dining requests but did not hear anything back as of now. 
Should I expect a reply/confirmation or do I receive everything once onboard?

Thanks for your help

8 hours ago, atabs12 said:

This is the first time in a suite for us on Royal in Sky Class. I did splurge and upgraded 1 week before sailing and probably missed the Welcome Email from the concierge. I was able to get email address and name from another cruiser that received the welcome email already. I did email the concierge with a couple dining requests but did not hear anything back as of now. 

Thanks for your help

Could be in their spam folder.  When they email you first that isn’t going to happen.  So that may explain it.  Who knows.  

• Like 1

16 hours ago, atabs12 said:

Thanks for your help

If you don’t get reply go straight to coastal kitchen when you board. The CK side can make all dining bookings for you for the week including for CK. I would recommend having a plan on times if you intend to use CK as they can fill up at popular times.

• Like 3