Dining preference not showing online

skittl1321

When I booked (Seascape out of Miami, this summer)- I selected late dining, as that is usually our preference, but then realized with children we would likely want early dining. I called and they told me that they had changed my preference, and it was now marked as early. 

Online it is showing "preference not set".

Do I need to call again?  Or is this normal for a telephone change?  If I do need to request a change on board, is it likely to be difficult to get into an early seating? (I kind of assume European cruisers would want to eat later.)

• 6 months later...

I can also confirm that it seems to just be a website glitch. Just go by what is shown on your E ticket for your cruise, they are usually sent out around 20 days before your cruise, (there is a search feature so if you just type in dining you’ll be able to easily find your dining time.) I selected early when booking and that’s what came on my e-ticket but my info on the website says no dining time selected. So for anyone else wondering about this, I would disregard what’s on the website and go what you have in print as others have stated.