vegetarian menu in the MDR ?

Gunther1

I know there are always a couple of vegetarian items on the main menu in the MDR, but somebody told me recently that if requested, there is a larger menu that is entirely vegetarian (you have to ask for it).

Does anybody know if this is true, and if so, would anybody happen to have any recent copies of it ?

Thank you much in advance……. 

Edited by Gunther1

There is a full vegetarian menu that can be requested, yes. I do not have a copy of it, however. Sorry. 
If you wish to order from that menu it is usually better to ask for it (and the regular menu) the night before, and if making a selection from the vegetarian menu, order right then and there. 

yes, there is a more extensive menu that was recently revised to have more variety than an earlier iteration (which, I think, did a better job of catering to the chef and cook’s strengths than the revised version).

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Gunther1 said:

I know there are always a couple of vegetarian items on the main menu in the MDR, but somebody told me recently that if requested, there is a larger menu that is entirely vegetarian (you have to ask for it).

Does anybody know if this is true, and if so, would anybody happen to have any recent copies of it ?

Thank you much in advance……. 

As requested from January:  Indian Vegetarian Menu 7-Days

When we were last on Koningsdam, we told the Maître’d on the first day we only eat fish and seafood, no meat or fowl.  We chose our apps, salad, soup, etc. from the menu and our waiter would bring us our main dish of fish, veg and potato.  It was a different fish every night and prepared perfectly.  Previously on other HAL ships we just ordered off the menu and took whatever fish they had.

HAL always makes sure that you have the best dining experience and will happily work with you to make sure you enjoy every meal.