CPAP/Outlets/Symphony of the Seas

I've done a lot of cruises since I've started using a CPAP...and have found every ship a little different...

On Navigator of the Seas, there are no outlets anywhere near the back of the bed...so I've had to request an extension cord...and string it all along the walls, clear around the cabin.

On Celebrity Apex--a brand new ship--we were in a Sky Suite and they had an outlet right at at the nightstand.  Why can't all ships be designed like this?

On one of the older Celebrity ships, we found the lamp on the nightstand plugged into a Euro outlet right behind the bed...which worked well since I have an adapter that turns a Euro outlet into two outlets--one Euro, one US...So I could unplug the lamp, insert the adapter and then plug in both the lamp and the CPAP.

Now, this April, I will be on Symphony of the Seas for the first time.  Before I call RCCL to request an extension cord, the question is whether or not there are any usable outlets for a CPAP in a standard balcony cabin...

Anyone know?  Thanks...

1 hour ago, Bruin Steve said:

Now, this April, I will be on Symphony of the Seas for the first time.  Before I call RCCL to request an extension cord, the question is whether or not there are any usable outlets for a CPAP in a standard balcony cabin...

Anyone know?  Thanks...

Used mine on Symphony in November.  I sleep on the left side as you stand at the foot of the bed and I plugged in right next to me...didn't need an extension cord.

4 hours ago, Bruin Steve said:

Our room on the Symphony had a outlet next to the head of the bed. I can't say that all rooms are like that 

image.png.96b5c7b34eaa58de4770554867cddedf.png

• Thanks 1