Embarkation Time - NOT in US

Couplecruisers

• 3 weeks later...

I am also interested in this. I’m departing April 3 from Barbados. We’re in YC and have a 6pm boarding time. Does anyone have experience getting on earlier at this port? We have to be out of the hotel at noon. In other ports we could get on around 10am. Thanks

34 minutes ago, ELB1001 said:

I am also interested in this. I’m departing April 3 from Barbados. We’re in YC and have a 6pm boarding time. Does anyone have experience getting on earlier at this port? We have to be out of the hotel at noon. In other ports we could get on around 10am. Thanks

On cruises where passengers can embark and leave the cruise at different ports, your arrival times will vary.

There needs to be time for the disembarking passengers to leave the ship and clear local customs and immigrations. The time for disembarkation can be much later than the early times for a full ship turn around.

Those customs and immigration official also then have to be available for newly arriving passengers.

>>Thanks for asking. At what time is the earliest to embark in Santos, Brazil?

We're on the same cruise.... My paperwork says that my check in is from 1300-1400. I'll probably leave the hotel around 1200... 

(At least it's not as late as Star Clipper lines; they don't START the check in process till 1630!)

Aloha,

John

• Thanks 1