What is up with this? Shore excursions booking issue

Eli_6

I purchased 2 adult and 2 children shore excursions...it was "panoramic Ghent by Canal boat" if you are wondering. Adults were 89.99 and kids were 69.99. Total came up to 319.96.  I paid.  Got confirmation I was booked on the Carnival page.

I get an email saying that my son and I (we are in one room) are booked for the excursion and it has a price of $179.98 (even though the total for two should have been $159.98) although it shows the total I paid as being $319.96.  I look in my planner, and my husband and other son (who are in a different room, but in a linked booking) are not showing up even though we paid for their tickets.   I then log out and go to his planner.  It also shows on his planner that he has no excursions booked for that port.  I am completely confused.  What could be causing this? Is there a shore excursion department I can email or call?  I booked through a TA so if I call the Carnival main number, I will just sit on hold for forever and then they won't talk to me...and my TA is going to say she doesn't have anything to do with shore excursions. Plus, she is on vacation so I don't want to bother her. 

Edit: so apparently what happened is I was buying the excursion as the price was going up.  

Edited by Eli_6