Bamboo Indian resturant booking

ace2542

1 hour ago, exlondoner said:

I don’t think so. Anyway, Bamboo is pan-Asian, Coriander is the Indian one.

I thought the Indian was bamboo and the corinader was the pan asian one but which. Just looked online doesn't seem like you can book

Just now, Victoria2 said:

You can't but there should be no problem if you go to the Lido once onboard and find out from The Maitre'd which dates Bamboo or Coriander if you want Indian inspired food, are scheduled for.

We have dined both and have never had a problem booking a table. 🙂

3 hours ago, exlondoner said:

I don’t think so. Anyway, Bamboo is pan-Asian, Coriander is the Indian one.

1 hour ago, ace2542 said:

I thought the Indian was bamboo and the corinader was the pan asian one but which. Just looked online doesn't seem like you can book

Coriander is definitely Indian Cuisine although the price is likely to have increased.

image.jpeg.93d9fc34a7c158685a4c6228e7669634.jpeg

The original Question was,  Can we book  the 'Lido Alternative  ahead- on line before we board the ship' 

No, you can't book the 'Lido Alternative dining' ahead of boarding the ship. The Lido alternative menu usually rotates on a Three Day cycle however, this occasionally can be subject to change if there is no up- take of a particular themed menu.  The daily onboard programme will indicate and confirm the Lido themed menu of the evening .

There is no need to book in advance , you will need to visit the Lido on day one or day two and collect a print out of the themed  menu's that are being featured on your particular itinerary .      

Edited by Bell Boy
  • Like 2

11 minutes ago, Bell Boy said:

There is no need to book in advance , you will need to visit the Lido on day one or day two and collect a print out of the themed  menu's that are being featured on your particular itinerary

The corinder was fully booked up on our last QM2 trip to the Fijords on the first day. Though there where  a lof B2B people on the fijords with us from the eastbound crossing though. Perhaps on the first westbound T/A of the season it won't be

Edited by ace2542

Yes, the Coriander appears to be the most popular of all the alternative themed menus

I was on Queen Victoria recently ( 2022) when Coriander was extended to four days and then repeated again towards the end of the cruise for another two days.