Labadee - Beach Lounger for Two

Anyone know what beach these are on? The website just gives this vague description

"Situated on the quiet, secluded side of our private destination, these beachside loungers serve as the perfect seaside oasis for two"

1 hour ago, PCWalton1 said:

Anyone know what beach these are on? The website just gives this vague description

"Situated on the quiet, secluded side of our private destination, these beachside loungers serve as the perfect seaside oasis for two"

Sounds like the beach beds

1 hour ago, PCWalton1 said:

They are offering  Beach Beds too

image.png.59be19eeed42f15c45e16154ccf8291f.png

Rented the Clamshell last year (was about $20).  While we liked the idea of the clamshells, we didn’t care for the location.  The free seats are in a better location.  Looking at the crazy prices for the clamshell and the beach bed, I believe Mr. Liberty has run amok!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ValerieJo said:

Rented the Clamshell last year (was about $20).  While we liked the idea of the clamshells, we didn’t care for the location.  The free seats are in a better location.  Looking at the crazy prices for the clamshell and the beach bed, I believe Mr. Liberty has run amok!

Yeah I originally reserved the clamshell but cancelling and going to head to the freebies

• Like 2

Unless they have moved them, the clamshell beach beds are on Dragon and Adrenaline Beaches, which are in the least desirable beach area - lots of waves, and the view is to the open ocean - not as pretty as the other beaches (in my opinion).  Loungers with umbrellas are all over the place, and those are free.  Unless I was renting a cabana, I would go grab loungers on the other nicer beaches as soon as I got off the ship. 

• Like 4

On 3/5/2023 at 10:40 AM, Itchy&Scratchy said:

We like Nellie's beach- IMO best beach for non-suite guests and the water is calm.  Only negative is that it  is near a water park and lots of people like Nellies beach.  So it can be crowded.

• Like 2