Purchased vouchers.

chloe kitty

A few years ago, just prior to Covid my late husband and I purchased vouchers to be used on future trips.  My husband passed away a year ago.  Does anyone know what happens to those vouchers.  Can I apply for a refund, or do they roll over to me?  I am planning to book a new cruise on NCL and would like to use mine and another one for a friend.  Thank you for your future responses.

11 minutes ago, chloe kitty said:

A few years ago, just prior to Covid my late husband and I purchased vouchers to be used on future trips.  My husband passed away a year ago.  Does anyone know what happens to those vouchers.  Can I apply for a refund, or do they roll over to me?  I am planning to book a new cruise on NCL and would like to use mine and another one for a friend.  Thank you for your future responses.

Call NCL and transfer the Cruise Next certificates to your latitudes account so that you can use them. 

If they are pre-pandemic, you should act quickly before they expire. 

You can use one or more certificates and transfer other certificates to your fried for use. 

No refunds. 

26 minutes ago, BirdTravels said:

Call NCL and transfer the Cruise Next certificates to your latitudes account so that you can use them. 

If they are pre-pandemic, you should act quickly before they expire. 

You can use one or more certificates and transfer other certificates to your fried for use. 

No refunds. 

Thank you.

34 minutes ago, YVRteacher said:

You can use his vouchers but they won’t automatically roll over to you.  Do you have his latitudes account number or the voucher numbers?

Thank you.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, YVRteacher said:

You can use his vouchers but they won’t automatically roll over to you.  Do you have his latitudes account number or the voucher numbers?

Yes, I have the voucher numbers, and I have at least one of the latitude numbers.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, chloe kitty said:

Condolences on the loss of your husband!

I hope you are easily able to use those certificates and enjoy future trips!!!