Coffee Connection

Corie

Coffee Connection opens at 0630.  On Navigator coincident with Navigator bar so operating through midnight.  Food 0630-1100 for breakfast items; 1100-1800 for afternoon items, and 1800-2000 for hot canapés; cookies always available.

We have over 300 nights on Navigator.  Always stay on Deck 6 which is where Coffee Connection is located.  I have no knowledge of the information above.  Maybe because we do not drink coffee?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Never been on Navigator but I believe the super-automatic espresso machine is always available at the coffee connection, barring it being serviced in the middle of the night or something. So if you get up extra early you should be able to get your cup of coffee/espresso/late.

I think (and this is going back 5 years) Voyager had one up on deck 11 too for people going on an early morning walk topside. But I might be confusing it with another ship.

6 hours ago, slidebite said:

I think (and this is going back 5 years) Voyager had one up on deck 11 too for people going on an early morning walk topside. But I might be confusing it with another ship

Don't know about Voyager, but Splendor has an automatic espresso machine at the far end (from the bar) of the Coffee Connection, and one up on the pool deck near the pool grill. There is a cookie box next to each of these, but by the time I got there, it only had sugar free cookies.

• Like 1

On 3/6/2023 at 1:47 PM, Corie said:

First time Regent cruiser here & will be booking the Navigator for August but would like to know how the coffee shop is and the hours of operation. Thanks for the help. 

As we remember it, we wouldn't call the Coffee Connection on the Navigator a "coffee shop".  It was just a room with chairs, tables/desks and some computers for guests to use.  There was a small room off of that area that held the snacks and beverages.  Very casual and do it yourself sort of thing as a rule.  Please correct us if we are wrong.

The Navigator has a coffee machine in the coffee area as well as all the food selections during the day that you find on the Splendor. We spent 17 days on the Splendor and 14 days on the Navigator in Dec. Granted the area on the Navigator is much small but the ship is smaller also. The bar tender can make coffees at the Bar across the walkway form the coffee connection

9 hours ago, Silver Sweethearts said:

As we remember it, we wouldn't call the Coffee Connection on the Navigator a "coffee shop".  It was just a room with chairs, tables/desks and some computers for guests to use.  There was a small room off of that area that held the snacks and beverages.  Very casual and do it yourself sort of thing as a rule.  Please correct us if we are wrong.

The Navigator Lounge across from the Coffee Connection has a bar that you can get specialty coffees. 

11 hours ago, Silver Sweethearts said:

Correct.  It is not a barrista coffee shop, like Oceania has on their ships.  It is a small area with a self service machine and there are light snacks available throughout the day.  On Navigator now.  I get my coffee at the small bar across the hall.

Edited by caviargal