TxTeach79's GLORY-OUS 3/12 Spring Break NOLA LIVE

TxTeach79

On 3/15/2023 at 10:31 AM, ninjacat123 said:

Love the pics of Pride!!  Here is where my stateroom will be on our Europe cruise this Oct!!

IMG_0505.jpg

Loved The Pride, it's been years but still have fond memories. Had the best 4 table mates ever! Have so much fun!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

17 hours ago, TxTeach79 said:

yes!!! I was on sensation before she went to the great sea day in the sky, and that was great and accessible. Miracle wasn’t bad in alaska, we could almost always get a spot. But Breeze, Dream, Vista, Horizon, MG… all slammed constantly. This is amazing. I may not leave til I hit 15. 

Ironically, 4 times on MG and we got seats at Alchemy almost every time we tried - but didn't go there as much because we love the other bars even more on that ship. On Freedom, we never managed to sit at the bar, had to sit at the outer tables.

13 hours ago, TxTeach79 said:

Mean Green Advance!

B78479A4-0371-4204-94B0-E2081C4E4D0D.thumb.png.c74a6e25908856d2465462491f071aac.png

So did UCF but we didn't play anyone good so ... 🤷‍♀️ 🤣

image.png.dd3dd161a59fbf5ace79bd5fac3f999c.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

Alchemy has gotten crazy in the last few years...a group over on that other site was started and they just made it crazy popular, giving out pins and selling merch.  And heads up anyone on the Horizon July 22.  They are doing a group cruise.  Those bartenders will need a vacation after that one.😜

• Like 2

Just now, cruisin*tigger said:

Alchemy has gotten crazy in the last few years...a group over on that other site was started and they just made it crazy popular, giving out pins and selling merch.  And heads up anyone on the Horizon July 22.  They are doing a group cruise.  Those bartenders will need a vacation after that one.😜

Are you referencing the "singles cruises" that was mentioned on another CC thread?  I read they take over more than just Alchemy.

• Haha 2

Fedja holding court at Skybox for Bama-A&M CC

A41390CE-F9BC-449C-9BF9-685425F0A6C4.thumb.jpeg.8e394e61230146d3d4a8eec830991433.jpeg

It’s also on here at Kaleidoscope. Fun fact - I watched Emmitt Smith break the all time rushing record at the promenade bar on like a 19” screen on the original Jubilee

4BD987DE-DD61-4CD9-9F3D-D577B3732311.jpeg

• Like 5