TxTeach79's GLORY-OUS 3/12 Spring Break NOLA LIVE

TxTeach79

It’s 7p. This is unbelievable. I don’t know what’s up on this ship. Miracle was KINDA like this, but it was more crowded than THIS. And miracle has. Huge alchemy for a small ship. 

77BD1527-31FC-473D-922B-699EA9BED091.thumb.jpeg.bc1539408e448bfc1f0dc5574c44fb59.jpeg

Pain Relief from Geron 

FB7ECBB4-3343-4A71-9304-6B9A9667DF16.thumb.jpeg.bdfa724cc6e48fce4502b25e5cdb414d.jpeg

• Like 12

2 minutes ago, Pika8347 said:

Just curious... is it still $10 wash & fold?

I use the 3 platinum bags benefit, I’m not sure. I’ll try to remember to get a pic of the prices later, if I forget feel free to remind me

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, TxTeach79 said:

I was gonna go to Deal or no Deal but I don’t think I can leave empty Alchemy. It’s like finding a unicorn 

Out of the 8 cruises I have taken since Restart, only one had an Alchemy Bar not totally packed to the gills.  Ecstasy was reasonable at my usual drink before dinner time of 6:30.  All the rest, crazy busy!  Glad you found your unicorn🦄

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, ninjacat123 said:

Out of the 8 cruises I have taken since Restart, only one had an Alchemy Bar not totally packed to the gills.  Ecstasy was reasonable at my usual drink before dinner time of 6:30.  All the rest, crazy busy!  Glad you found your unicorn🦄

yes!!! I was on sensation before she went to the great sea day in the sky, and that was great and accessible. Miracle wasn’t bad in alaska, we could almost always get a spot. But Breeze, Dream, Vista, Horizon, MG… all slammed constantly. This is amazing. I may not leave til I hit 15. 

• Like 4
  • Haha 3

6 hours ago, Jamman54 said:

Pride is my favorite ship. We'll be heading to Greenland on her September 2024! 😎

Me too!  Plus, doing the Bermuda before it for a B2B. Broke it to the boss today. Have enough vacay, but, they frown on 3 weeks together, so will work remotely for a few over the two cruises and we'll call it 2 weeks. Whew!

Will be nice to see any changes by TxTeach after the dry dock. Can't wait for that review, it looks like a good one!

• Like 7

1 minute ago, aztekpm said:

Me too!  Plus, doing the Bermuda before it for a B2B. Broke it to the boss today. Have enough vacay, but, they frown on 3 weeks together, so will work remotely for a few over the two cruises and we'll call it 2 weeks. Whew!

Will be nice to see any changes by TxTeach after the dry dock. Can't wait for that review, it looks like a good one!

what an incredible trip!!! Worth any grief the boss gives ya!

• Like 6

2 minutes ago, talkorpi said:

I wonder when Belize is going to open Port Coral. Please do post a photo tomorrow if you are docked close enough. 

I’m not familiar! We’ll be at anchor, I’m not sure where 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, TxTeach79 said:

I’m not familiar! We’ll be at anchor, I’m not sure where 

Gotcha!

We anchored at Belize on Vista last year and I noticed a giant artificial island with construction cranes that wasn’t there the last time I was in Belize (which was like 2013 so it had been a while). Apparently, it is a new development called “Port Coral” that the government is building in partnership with a private developer. The goal is to provide a place for ships to anchor rather than have to tender. It is basically going to be something like Mahogany Bay or Grand Turk, but it will be its own island. 

It seems like a great project, but I also think it is really behind schedule and there’s not a lot of transparency / news updates about it’s progress…

Here’s the website in case you’re interested: https://www.portcoral.com/

Edited by talkorpi
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, talkorpi said:

Gotcha!

We anchored at Belize on Vista last year and I noticed a giant artificial island with construction cranes that wasn’t there the last time I was in Belize (which was like 2013 so it had been a while). Apparently, it is a new development called “Port Coral” that the government is building in partnership with a private developer. The goal is to provide a place for ships to anchor rather than have to tender. It is basically going to be something like Mahogany Bay or Grand Turk, but it will be its own island. 

It seems like a great project, but I also think it is really behind schedule and there’s not a lot of transparency / news updates about it’s progress…

Here’s the website in case you’re interested: https://www.portcoral.com/

whoa! I had no idea. That’s really interesting. I’ll let you know if I see/hear anything

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, TxTeach79 said:

Still almost no one. 7:30p. Geron made me “something with rum” that has agave, two rums, pineapple juice, and midori. And it’s delicious!

8846B73A-B1F2-4B89-ACC8-B6BFF35ED6E8.thumb.jpeg.ad5d73a5cdf36cf40666ac1f2c23f837.jpeg

FB772FF7-B5DD-441C-A919-D4C3A453E9A8.thumb.jpeg.61c9ded493e2e9c7d1dbd48816421bbb.jpeg

That is not normal for the Glory at 7:30. It is usually packed by this time.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TxTeach79 said:

Didn’t notice a Norwegian ship in today. Looks like Dawn class, can’t see the hull art well enough to tell who 

D5935D25-E7C9-4E46-B26B-610D1F8DEA66.thumb.jpeg.27e1dc94d1fd908b4a0ba03bb7345cc2.jpeg

oasis class ship still there, firing up 

C0CDC5FD-DD42-4B19-8F6E-C456392B25BE.thumb.jpeg.bf1cea95ac01b6208ba98e115b910b53.jpeg

Allure of the Seas in case you were wondering and as someone confirmed, Norwegian Dawn.

• Like 1