Does anyone know where the Club Class Dining room is on the Discovery.

Shaver John

I am looking for the location of the Club Class Dining room on the Discovery and also at which location is the Suite Breakfast. Also, do you know if you can order scones for breakfast in the Suite breakfast? I enjoy scones more than anything else.

33 minutes ago, Shaver John said:

I am looking for the location of the Club Class Dining room on the Discovery and also at which location is the Suite Breakfast. Also, do you know if you can order scones for breakfast in the Suite breakfast? I enjoy scones more than anything else.

Scones are afternoon only, they are baked fresh and warm. You could request them in the morning, but you'd be eating rock hard ones from the previous day.

Club class isn't a separate dining room, it's just a section on the port side of the Skagway dining room on deck 6. midship.

Edited by startedwithamouse
  • Like 1

Suite breakfast is in Sabatini’s. Don’t know about scones. We were in club class on the royal in 2019 and the club class dining room was a separate area from the main dining room. On the grand class ships it was just a section of the main dining room. 

1 hour ago, hobo1937 said:

Suite breakfast is in Sabatini’s. Don’t know about scones. We were in club class on the royal in 2019 and the club class dining room was a separate area from the main dining room. On the grand class ships it was just a section of the main dining room. 

What separate area on Royal? I'm curious where they have an actual separate area for a dining room... 

On Regal, Sky, Crown, Emerald, it's been part of the midship dining room, port side. Sometimes deck 5, sometimes deck 6... 

• Like 1

On the Royal, club class was port side. Just past the podium at the entrance you turned right off the aisle and entered the club class area. All the tables in that area were club class. In contrast, on the Star Princess club class was also on the port side but you walked right into the club class area if you entered on that side. In addition some of tables were set up right next to the the regular diners. The only way you could tell the table was club class was the table cloth was a different color. 

When you look at deck 6 and see the Fine Arts Gallery that is the side of Club Class dining in the Skagway dining room.  You will be met at the door and then led to your table.

Hope that helps.  Never asked for scones for the suite breakfast, but that would be good. 

• 2 months later...