YC mini bar

Todd320

Looking at getting back to cruising after covid.  We blitzed the MSC YC sailings on the Seaside for two years before the shut down.  Is the mini bar still stocked and refilled on request?  How about the choclate peanuts, did they make the transition? Also how about the no extra charge ice cream at the outlets.  There was talk about changing or eliminating  those items back then but they were still there as January 2020.  Thank You

No chocolate peanuts on our last 2 cruises on Seashore this past June/July. There was one small can of pringle, toberlone and something else stocked once. Also no more mini bottles of spirits like before. You will be restocked on beers and non alcoholic drinks daily. 

No more crepes and gelato at the ice cream bar. I think you were able to order cappucinos from venchi but we did not try.  Others can chime in on this.

12 hours ago, frank808 said:

No chocolate peanuts on our last 2 cruises on Seashore this past June/July. There was one small can of pringle, toberlone and something else stocked once. Also no more mini bottles of spirits like before. You will be restocked on beers and non alcoholic drinks daily. 

No more crepes and gelato at the ice cream bar. I think you were able to order cappucinos from venchi but we did not try.  Others can chime in on this.

You should have been asked what 750 ML liquor bottle choice instead of the small bottles. Gelato/Crepes were only offered pre-covid. Covid changed so much in cruising....

We had both cans of salted and chocolate covered peanuts last month. Also you can ask your Butler if there is something specific you want and they will get it. They asked what white wine we wanted (along with sparkling) and I asked for red. They told me they only do white but would get me a red (which they did). Not sure if it is supply issues or Americanized cruise but the wines by the glass were limited and all Cali. And had to ask for different beer than American or Heineken. I was able to get an Italian wine by the glass (not on BTG menu) because they opened a bottle and served it every night (just needed to ask). Not sure if this happens on every cruise but never hurts to ask. Especially ask if any charges for refills. Somewhere I read only 1 bar of Toblerone and the rest is fee but not sure if that is true. Seems what happens one day, one ship is different the next. 

My butler told me shortly after meeting him, when we sort of went over things, that only one bar of Toblerone was free (same with Pringles and nuts), FWIW. It was not replaced after I ate it. Same with the Pringles.