Just a head's up!

mandyleighflies

I was in MIA for work last night, we came in from Curacao and the customs lines were MASSIVE. I heard reports from our passengers that the TSA lines were also extremely lengthy. If anyone is flying out of MIA or coming in from an INTL destination, make sure you have either TSA Pre-Check/Global Entry or build in appropriate time. We had a large number of mis-connecting passengers due to the high volume spring break travelers. Worst thing that can happen by showing up early is you have time for a Cafe' Con Leche and some Chicken Noodle Soup from La Carreta.  

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, mandyleighflies said:

I was in MIA for work last night, we came in from Curacao and the customs lines were MASSIVE. I heard reports from our passengers that the TSA lines were also extremely lengthy. If anyone is flying out of MIA or coming in from an INTL destination, make sure you have either TSA Pre-Check/Global Entry or build in appropriate time. We had a large number of mis-connecting passengers due to the high volume spring break travelers. Worst thing that can happen by showing up early is you have time for a Cafe' Con Leche and some Chicken Noodle Soup from La Carreta.  

Even with the facial recognition system at Customs.

Edited by nelblu

14 hours ago, nelblu said:

Even with the facial recognition system at Customs.

It was a combination of the Customs lines and TSA lines to get back into the secure area after clearing customs. The customs line was out the door, nearly to the train station.