Check-In Glitch won't allow me to choose boarding time???

My cruise is 45 days out today, so, naturally, I'm right there to check-in, just after midnight. I enter my info (passport, photo, contact, credit card) and then it tells me: 

"! We're not quite ready for you. Check back closer to your cruise to select an arrival time and complete check-in." HUH? I've always been able to select a boarding time at check-in, but not today. 😞 I checked my roll-call and no one is able to select a boarding time. I contacted RCCL by phone, but it seems they don't know either. I got the answer: "There is a glitch and to keep trying", another cruiser contacted them and was told "It will be available by 24 hours before departure." I think the customer service reps were guessing and trying to give us and answer that would satisfy us.

Why would this cruise be different than any other cruise check-in? It is a repositioning cruise, but I still need to select my boarding time.

Anyone else have this problem?

Thanks,
image.thumb.png.677c5c5cceb93e892d02e58f99ea6eda.pngimage.thumb.png.802cff414173d9e0c2ed625db75fa3c3.png

1 hour ago, miles4us2go said:

Why would this cruise be different than any other cruise check-in?

Because it's run by RCI IT. In this case, do take the RCI CSR advice and try it again later. BTW, also try doing it in the app.

Edited by Biker19
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Biker19 said:

Because it's run by RCI IT. In this case, do take the RCI CSR advice and try it again later. BTW, also try doing in in the app.

The app doesn't work either, unfortunately. This is probably either a shining example of Royal's stellar...cough cough....IT department or they're having trouble deciding on when check-in should start due to it being a repositining. My vote is for the IT glitch.

• Like 1