Morning energy drink

I recall on a Azamara Cruise that I could order an Energy drink called the Energiser.  I believe it was a combination of at least Ginger and Orange Juice, and I found this "shot" quite helpful with sea sickness or nausea.  

Is such a drink available on Regent?

2 hours ago, lonestartor said:

I recall on a Azamara Cruise that I could order an Energy drink called the Energiser.  I believe it was a combination of at least Ginger and Orange Juice, and I found this "shot" quite helpful with sea sickness or nausea.  

Is such a drink available on Regent?

Around 0630 each morning there is a "fitness breakfast" where the pool grill is located.  They can prepare whatever 'juiced' drink you like - I usually get beetroot, carrot, celery, watermelon, spinach, lemon and ginger.  They have an industrial-type juicer that works like a charm. There's a variety of fresh veggies and fruits from which you can choose your own concoction.

• Like 1

On 3/25/2023 at 3:10 PM, Kwaj girl said:

Around 0630 each morning there is a "fitness breakfast" where the pool grill is located.  They can prepare whatever 'juiced' drink you like - I usually get beetroot, carrot, celery, watermelon, spinach, lemon and ginger.  They have an industrial-type juicer that works like a charm. There's a variety of fresh veggies and fruits from which you can choose your own concoction.

+1.  they do have ginger and oranges/juice available there, as well as many other fresh fruits and veggies.  A great way to start the day, especially after an early morning work-out.

48 minutes ago, Nachosdelux said:

+1.  they do have ginger and oranges/juice available there, as well as many other fresh fruits and veggies.  A great way to start the day, especially after an early morning work-out.

For me...it's BEFORE my morning workout.

13 minutes ago, seaknots said:

what is this work out?

I am on a relaxing holiday

Surely you jest 😆

Some of us must keep.up our fitness level for medical reasons...not to mention the calorie burn for all that lovely food and drink!

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Kwaj girl said:

Surely you jest 😆

Some of us must keep.up our fitness level for medical reasons...not to mention the calorie burn for all that lovely food and drink!

this.  I only work out so I can eat more and still fit into my pants.

• Like 1