Seven Seas Society level changes

RELS

I know that SSS members go up a level at the beginning of the cruise that includes the level raise (21st night for Silver, 75th night for Gold, etc), but how does Regent handle it if one person in a suite is stepping up but the other isn't? For example, one passenger goes to Gold and can join any special activities. Can that passenger's not-Gold companion/suite mate come along?

40 minutes ago, Ladys Mom said:

I have never seen anyone turned away from a SSS event.  I just wouldn't wear my Silver level pin at and Gold and up event.  JMO.

But they will turn you away if it is a special event for a small group...so be warned.

15 hours ago, Pcardad said:

But they will turn you away if it is a special event for a small group...so be warned.

I don't think there has been a small Gold-Platinum-Titanium event for a very long time.  People are achieving status faster that they are dying.  We had a number of memorable events as Gold circa 2006, but now as Platinum (for example, last week on Explorer) they are events with a special cast presentation in the theater to accommodate the very large number of G-P-T.  Not even asked for suite number, so no problem in taking <Gold.

Admittedly self-serving, but it'd be great if Regent had this type of event for Gold, and the previous really special events for P-T-C.  Like our G-P-T nighttime cocktails in the courtyard of the Celsus Library at Ephesus circa 2006 (the whole ship was invited to the subsequent concert in the theater at Ephesus).  That WAS a special event!

• Like 1

We had a small P - T event a few years ago when we sailed into Bora Bora and we were invited to the officer deck for premium viewing...maybe 10 of us?

There was also one last summer in Kotor and we were the only T on board and the total group was about 16.

Edited by Pcardad