spa cost

saleaaway

1 hour ago, saleaaway said:

Does anyone know the daily rate of the spa on NCL's Encore?    All I can find is 299 per person for the week.  

thanks 

It depends on how many nights, and the particular sailing, there isn’t a set price.

14 minutes ago, mjkacmom said:

It depends on how many nights, and the particular sailing, there isn’t a set price.

Well that sucks.  Lol. Just a seven night but I guess I’ll have to be surprised. 

30 minutes ago, saleaaway said:

Well that sucks.  Lol. Just a seven night but I guess I’ll have to be surprised. 

but do book it.

SPA on newer NCL ships are really worth it and especially for the Thass pool.   Other cruise lines do not compare to NCL for the Entire Thermal Spa area.  I did it on Escape and Bliss.  

34 minutes ago, saleaaway said:

Absolutely plan on one day.  We’re headed to Alaska so one day sounds awesome 

They don’t always sell the one day passes, it depends on the number of full week passes that have sold and how busy the ship it. 

• Like 2

We had the week long spa pass on the encore for an alaska cruise and absolutely loved it. Perfect aft view, extremely comfortable loungers, a great quiet indoor place to escape to, salt room, so many more amenities!  I think it made our trip that much more enjoyable. Plus, it was great to use the spa area as an extra shower/“getting ready for dinner” area.

Edited by Baxter68
  • Like 1

16 hours ago, saleaaway said:

Does anyone know the daily rate of the spa on NCL's Encore?    All I can find is 299 per person for the week.  

thanks 

Day passes are sold at the discretion of the Spa and only on slow port days. If the weekly passes are sold out, day passes will not be sold. If the spa is busy, day passes will not be sold. 

Since the restart, day passes have been available. With most ships at or above capacity, I expect them to go back to “no day passes”. Late in December, the Prima was selling day passes for $99. 

20 hours ago, saleaaway said:

thanks 

On my recent 7 night Eastern Caribbean on Encore, my one week thermal spa pass cost $348.  $299 for the pass and $49 for a spa package of exfoliating scrubs, a cream and an exfoliating sponge-type thingy.  When I asked them to remove the $49 item, they said it was "included" with the pass and could not be removed. I shrugged it off as yet another money grab by NCL.  I purchased my pass at the spa on embarkation day and used it every day at least once.  Well worth it (except for the scrubs that have been sitting on my kitchen table for 6 weeks).