When prices go down…?

jerick

5 minutes ago, Thisguylikestocruise said:

I’m hoping international flights drop by the time I book for my 9/24 Greek Isles cruise on Odyssey. Currently it’s $3,000-$5,000 for 2 people ATL-FCO 😳

937.55 economy. DELTA

ATL-FCO 9-23 OUT 

FCO-ATL 10-2 RETURN

I’m about to book RT Sydney from DFW.  It’s going to be really painful. However prices have increased by 5k a year out on those cruises so I’m trying not to cry too hard over the airfare. I’m very thankful we booked early.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, HaveWeMetYet said:

937.55 economy. DELTA

ATL-FCO 9-23 OUT 

FCO-ATL 10-2 RETURN

Arriving early to see Rome for 5 nights, and staying in Florence 5 nights after the cruise. 9/16/2024-10/6/2024. Can’t change the dates because of my work schedule. Prefer to leave and return from GSP and connect in ATL, so that would cost extra but I’d choose ATL if the price was much better. $937 would be a great price, I hope I could book it for that.

Edited by Thisguylikestocruise

On 3/29/2023 at 7:14 PM, taglovestocruise said:

You know that falls on a Wednesday, good day for the Walking Dead to travel but not for the rest of us.

Wednesday is named for the god Woden, who is paralleled with the Roman god Mercury, probably because both gods shared attributes of eloquence, the ability to travel, and the guardianship of the dead.

And I just thought it was the middle of the week.  Silly me!

892ba1f92796dd0b2411d519cbe6bcac.jpg (720×720) | Emoticones emoji ...

On 4/3/2023 at 9:40 AM, lovethesealife said:

To keep an eye on prices you can setup a Watchlist for up to 5 cruises on the RCCL website. i have a Watchlist for cruises that I think might go down in price or where I want to see if a particular cabin type is available if I’m looking for a more desirable cabin location. I check this a couple of times a day, and often I luck out.

G'day,

Can you explain how to set up a watchlist for Royal Caribbean please?

- on RCCL website, search for the cruise(s) you want and select ‘view x dates’

- click on the Watchlist icon for each cruise (up to 5)

- to see your selected cruises at a glance, go back to the Main Menu and select Favorites     and Watchlist, then Watchlist

Good luck to you!

On 3/30/2023 at 9:56 AM, Engineroom Snipe said:

You got it!

""We are being flooded with negative cashflow below the waterline with its associated 'Free Cash Effect' which has led to instability of the ship's financial condition. We will be acquiring additional shoring of the ship's financial structures by asking all aboard to buy an Unlimited Drink Package and Unlimited Dining Package before setting sail. After all, our stockholders are the reason we stay afloat. We thank you for your continued support."

Which cruise line is saying this?

3 minutes ago, ReneeFLL said:

Which cruise line is saying this?

This was a tongue-in-cheek euphemistic sarcasm line created in response to another poster.

He stated how CEOs try and paint a rosy picture on bad news instead of just describing the situation for what it is.

I tried to work in some of the poster's suggestions creating some humor.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, lovethesealife said:

- on RCCL website, search for the cruise(s) you want and select ‘view x dates’

- click on the Watchlist icon for each cruise (up to 5)

- to see your selected cruises at a glance, go back to the Main Menu and select Favorites     and Watchlist, then Watchlist

Good luck to you!

Does it update itself with price changes in real-time?  Or is it a static page?

On 3/29/2023 at 8:14 PM, taglovestocruise said:

Wednesday is named for the god Woden, who is paralleled with the Roman god Mercury, probably because both gods shared attributes of eloquence, the ability to travel, and the guardianship of the dead.

And for my Pitsky (Pitt Bull /Husky mix), though she's named for Freddie Mercury /not any god.  Wait, maybe she was named for a god.