Carnival Luminosa April 1 2024 Transpacific, Brisbane to Seattle

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/19/2023 at 2:55 PM, iq6000 said:

Booked. I have family in Seattle, so going from my home to theirs - the long way. We are really looking forward to the voyage and the ports we will be visiting along the way.

Hi, we're onboard as well, from Hervey Bay. I've been to Guam before, but not the other places. Looking forward to this trip with my daughter.

7 hours ago, 2cruisersQLD said:

What’s everyone doing in Aormori? The excursions are selling out quick. 

I plan on walking around and taking photos of things I find interesting. A quick check of Google Maps has shown that there is a lot of scope for that.

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/23/2023 at 8:42 AM, Hogbay said:

Hi looking at booking ,what is the currency on board? Lomanosa is in AU $ when sailing in Australia .

Found this , so $ US on Transpacific. Au is at its lowest exchange rate .Screenshot_20230816-102823_Chrome.thumb.jpg.671d58b18d2e0a56c3d62b80bc732dca.jpg

Hi having a lot of trouble with booking excursions because shopping cart disappeared.  Can put into shopping crt but then no cart to pay. Have talked to carnival several times.  Cant seem to figure out problem But they did go ahead and upgrade our room to  special balcony room off the back in deck 8. Bigger room and bigger balcony. But worried bout the serenity noise right above. Anyone have experience on deck chair hove noise?

• 2 weeks later...

Hello everyone,

Anthony here from Florida.

I booked this cruise and am traveling solo. If anyone is interested in getting a large table for dinner, please let me know.

I'm leaving on the Luminosa in ten days to Australia, so I'll let you know how it went.

• Like 1

On 6/21/2023 at 6:09 PM, CYN2023 said:

Booked

Hope the internet is strong.Sadly , I must work .. Any comments?  I read that carnival has updated to StarLink.

I'm also booked on this cruise and on the Luminosa, which departs in ten days from Seattle to Australia. I'll let you know about the internet.

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/4/2023 at 12:34 PM, Tony_l said:

Hello everyone,

Anthony here from Florida.

I booked this cruise and am traveling solo. If anyone is interested in getting a large table for dinner, please let me know.

I'm leaving on the Luminosa in ten days to Australia, so I'll let you know how it went.

Hey Anthony

My wife and I are from Florida too.  My question is did you book your flight through Fly4Fun on Carnival website?    We are going on Lumonosa April 1, 2024 for 31 day cruise.   Just having issues booking through Fly4Fun.

On 7/16/2023 at 4:02 AM, iq6000 said:

I plan on walking around and taking photos of things I find interesting. A quick check of Google Maps has shown that there is a lot of scope for that.

I plan on just walking around and found this site that has some good places to see. 

https://www.mlit.go.jp/kankocho/cruise/list/index.html

8 hours ago, NoyM said:

Hey Anthony

My wife and I are from Florida too.  My question is did you book your flight through Fly4Fun on Carnival website?    We are going on Lumonosa April 1, 2024 for 31 day cruise.   Just having issues booking through Fly4Fun.

Where about in Florida are you all from? Fort myers here. 

On 7/22/2023 at 2:29 PM, CYN2023 said:

Which one, not with the Blue Lagoon? Which company ?  I am looking at Bus Travel Iceland and they only have 8 am now

On 4/9/2023 at 8:23 PM, vickyjanae said:

Hi! Just booked this as a solo traveler. 

Me too

• 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, Hogbay said:

Hi anyone like to share internet.? THE Australian dollar not doing well almost half US $ . 

I wish the internet packages were similar to Princess where you can buy a package for 4 devices for a deal then I would gladly share.  But for 1 device only, it would be too hard to manage the 'sharing'

1 hour ago, sevendwarfs said:

I wish the internet packages were similar to Princess where you can buy a package for 4 devices for a deal then I would gladly share.  But for 1 device only, it would be too hard to manage the 'sharing'

We only ever got 1 device at a time and when you go to " login.com " would push the other one off ..  to share one could have morning till midday then the other have afternoon till midnight for example. Royal has same deal buying 4 devices package too . Thanks for your reply 🙂

3 hours ago, Hogbay said:

Screenshot_20230924-082327_Chrome.thumb.jpg.493d6fa8872e481a0d10a4082e7239ea.jpgScreenshot_20230924-083410_OneDrive.thumb.jpg.0d86fa975c070e4b6dd1c89b5ef02c71.jpg

I understand that it is possible to share internet as we have done it between ourselves.  My issue is that I don't use the internet on a timeline (morning to noon or something like that).  I use the internet throughout the day on and off, so sharing with people not in my cabin would not work very well.