Question...Joy, Haven Penthouse Suite and Haven Suite with Balcony

js

Hi.

I have a Joy Haven cruise booked in an HJ, Haven Suite with Balcony, which is showing sold out.
What is the difference with the next category, which is Haven Penthouse Suite with Balcony?
It is still not in the Courtyard and my cabin looks larger, although the Penthouse category has a walk in closet, which is nice

but I rather the living space.

Thank you so much!

1 hour ago, js said:

Hi.

I have a Joy Haven cruise booked in an HJ, Haven Suite with Balcony, which is showing sold out.
What is the difference with the next category, which is Haven Penthouse Suite with Balcony?
It is still not in the Courtyard and my cabin looks larger, although the Penthouse category has a walk in closet, which is nice

but I rather the living space.

Thank you so much!

The Penthouse suite is a bigger room. 

IMG_1907.jpeg

IMG_1906.jpeg

Edited by BirdTravels

40 minutes ago, wolft927 said:

If you are looking for more loving areas, try the forward facing haven suite, not in the haven complex but room is great, true 1 bedroom suite 

The rooms are indeed great but the vibration when docking is unbelievable. Our bowl of fruit nearly vibrated off the table.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, BirdTravels said:

The Penthouse suite is a bigger room. 

IMG_1907.jpeg

IMG_1906.jpeg

Thank you. I should have just looked at the cabin size lol. Didnt think to do that. Thanks again!

2 hours ago, wolft927 said:

If you are looking for more loving areas, try the forward facing haven suite, not in the haven complex but room is great, true 1 bedroom suite 

1 hour ago, gmbhardy said:

The rooms are indeed great but the vibration when docking is unbelievable. Our bowl of fruit nearly vibrated off the table.

Thank you both. I will stick where I am unless I can move to a Courtyard cabin. This is our first experience outside the courtyard and if I was going to pay extra, I would just move us in there. Thank you both!

Edited by js
  • Like 1