Alfredo’s Pizzeria Sapphire

sasset

Well...not entirely correct.  They have a couple of different calzone offerings and I *thought* there was something else along the same line but they absolutely are known for their pizza.  Two or three different kinds of salads and/or antipasto as well as a baked eggplant dish.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Rick&Jeannie said:

Well...not entirely correct.  They have a couple of different calzone offerings and I *thought* there was something else along the same line but they absolutely are known for their pizza.  Two or three different kinds of salads and/or antipasto as well as a baked eggplant dish.

Last time I was on the Sapphire - it was only pizza. Grand also.

Royal class ships have more.

Edited by Coral
  • Like 1

Just now, Coral said:

Last time I was on the Sapphire - it was only pizza. Grand also.

Royal class ships have more.

Ah! I stand corrected, then.  Now that I think about it, we were on the CB back in Feb and they had a "pop-up" Alfredo's that did *only* pizza.  I guess it makes a difference as to which ship you're talking about!

Just now, DiRonT said:

Changes with the ship.  Within las 18 months, Majestic - pizzas, calmness,  soup, salad; Discovery - pizza and minestrone; Sapphire - pizzas only (I think).  

Meant   CALZONES!

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Rick&Jeannie said:

Not on the Sapphire

We just returned home from a 32 day voyage on the Sapphire.  They did have a garden salad with only two choices of dressing, Ranch or Balsamic.

They also had what they called Tiramisu.  It comes in a small jar and was really bad.  We could not eat it.

The pizza was fantastic!!!  🍕

Edited by LACruiser88

1 hour ago, suekel said:

Not on the Sapphire

If you asked they would make a calzone for you.  Had it several times on our December cruise.   Also known as a giant empanada.

Edited by kiwimum
  • Like 2

On 4/8/2023 at 9:53 PM, kiwimum said:

If you asked they would make a calzone for you.  Had it several times on our December cruise.   Also known as a giant empanada.

Makes sense that they should be able to make that...A calzone is just a pizza folded over and sealed off.

On 4/8/2023 at 8:50 PM, LACruiser88 said:

They also had what they called Tiramisu.  It comes in a small jar and was really bad.  We could not eat it.

The pizza was fantastic!!!  🍕

Thanks for the warning!  We love tiramisu and would order it in a heartbeat...we'll probably still give it a try but now we know to temper our expectations 😃 Looking forward to the pizza anyway!

• Like 1