NCL Air

scoochy12

Has anyone used recently (last year)for Europe? I realize this season has not yet started. Specifically for Trieste. Wondering how the experience is with them? We only ever used the air portion once about 12 years ago and it was not easy to say the least lol. Flying from Philadelphia and my

main question is - will they book the flights to Trieste? Or will they do Venice (which is 2 hours away). I really hope it is Trieste. 
Examples of origin city and connections greatly appreciated. 
TIA

There are a ton of threads about their air.  I've read most but not all posts.  Have not seen anything about that specific airport.

Overall I'd say from posts here about 20% happy with air.  We did go to London last fall and our air options actually quite good and went fine.

I am currently dealing with NCL air. It has been a nightmare. We are 24 days out and I still don't have flights. My TA called for weeks now and they keep saying our issue has been elevated to the next level, but still not flights.  She has stated she has never has such poor service before when it comes to booking air. There is no contact to the six employees that work on these issues.  I personally have called, spoke with a supervisor and their response is to be patient and they will get to it. Not sure at what point, I just purchase additional tickets to make sure I get to my cruise. NCL customer service (in regards to air) is basically non existent. Good luck!!

1 hour ago, Minimama said:

I am currently dealing with NCL air. It has been a nightmare. We are 24 days out and I still don't have flights. My TA called for weeks now and they keep saying our issue has been elevated to the next level, but still not flights.  She has stated she has never has such poor service before when it comes to booking air. There is no contact to the six employees that work on these issues.  I personally have called, spoke with a supervisor and their response is to be patient and they will get to it. Not sure at what point, I just purchase additional tickets to make sure I get to my cruise. NCL customer service (in regards to air) is basically non existent. Good luck!!

Oh No!!! What a nightmare! I hope that you are reimbursed from NCL air. We only have ever used them once 13 years ago and it was not easy then to say the least. Recently booked with the BOGO air promotion for next year. Please keep us posted. Sending good vibes to you that this gets worked out this week so you can rest!!

• Like 1

We are having issues as well on our flights from Columbus to Rome - in one month. My parents have a 7 hour layover and they have all of us flying home to LaGuardia and then JFK to Columbus. After multiple calls from our TA for the past 3 weeks, they say they will fix it but we don't know when. By that time we won't be able to sit together. There are 8 of us in 3 cabins and on 3 separate flights going over. Never again.

15 minutes ago, kjdj said:

We are having issues as well on our flights from Columbus to Rome - in one month. My parents have a 7 hour layover and they have all of us flying home to LaGuardia and then JFK to Columbus. After multiple calls from our TA for the past 3 weeks, they say they will fix it but we don't know when. By that time we won't be able to sit together. There are 8 of us in 3 cabins and on 3 separate flights going over. Never again.

OH MY, that is awful!! I find the most frustrating thing is there is nobody over at NCL to talk to. They ONLY allow you to leave a message and say "We will fix it" but do not let you speak to the person/people who are working on the issue. Basically, you leave a message and it goes into a pile with ALL the other problems and when they get to you, then they will take a look at it. Extremely infuriating and frustrating!!! Good luck to you!!! I am about to suck it up and just buy new tickets.

49 minutes ago, Minimama said:

OH MY, that is awful!! I find the most frustrating thing is there is nobody over at NCL to talk to. They ONLY allow you to leave a message and say "We will fix it" but do not let you speak to the person/people who are working on the issue. Basically, you leave a message and it goes into a pile with ALL the other problems and when they get to you, then they will take a look at it. Extremely infuriating and frustrating!!! Good luck to you!!! I am about to suck it up and just buy new tickets.

If you do, I would buy refundable tickets.  That way if NCL comes through you can cancel those tickets and get your money back.

On 4/11/2023 at 2:07 AM, scoochy12 said:

will they book the flights to Trieste? Or will they do Venice (which is 2 hours away).

I flew to Trieste approx. two years ago,but from Frankfurt ,so within Europe.

Trieste Airport is approx. twice the size of an average McDonalds restaurant with roughly 10 daily flights to the most important european capitals.

I would be surprised if there would be any direct flight to Trieste from outside of Europe.

So it will be Venice.