Princess Hong Kong cruise shuttle bus

hinterlandboyz2

Hi there to all cruisers. My partner will be travelling on a Princess Cruise ship with a one day stopover at the Kik Tak Cruise Terminal. I believe that Princess has shuttle buses for their passengers that take them out of the terminal. Our question is, where in Hong Kong does the shuttle bus drop off and pick-up its passengers?

We thank you in anticipation of receiving your comments 😀👍🏽  

• Host Kat changed the title to Princess Hong Kong cruise shuttle bus
14 hours ago, hinterlandboyz2 said:

Hi there to all cruisers. My partner will be travelling on a Princess Cruise ship with a one day stopover at the Kik Tak Cruise Terminal. I believe that Princess has shuttle buses for their passengers that take them out of the terminal. Our question is, where in Hong Kong does the shuttle bus drop off and pick-up its passengers?

We thank you in anticipation of receiving your comments 😀👍🏽  

@hinterlandboyz2

Thank you for your new thread on the Ask a Cruise Question forum. It is the forum for general questions regarding cruising. However, your thread is off topic there since your topic concerns a specific cruise line shuttle bus route.

To help you out, your new thread has been moved to the Princess Cruises forum where it will be on topic as cruisemom42 mentions. Also, I have edited your thread title to Princess Hong Kong cruise shuttle bus. That way, your fellow Princess cruisers that have used the shuttle will be aware of your inquiry as they browse the thread titles in the forum.

Hope this will be helpful and glad to have you aboard Cruise Critic! 

Happy sails,

Host Kat

@hinterlandboyz2  I'm not sure about the exact answer to your question.  However, I do go to HK frequently, as in 1/2 times per week.  Where are you looking for a bus to take you?  It appears that the cruise terminal you are going to isn't the one I normally think of at TST, but maybe 10 minutes by metro away.  You are also close to two ferry stops that would take you to Hong Kong island.  I might suggest instead getting the Octopus Hong Kong Travel app, which would allow you to use any of those.  Also compared to the western world prices for transportation are very low I can get from the border to China into that port in around 45 to 50 minutes for around 40-50USD.  The HK taxi app would also allow you to call a car, Uber also sometimes works in the city center (near the port). 

I do not recall any shuttle bus at the Kai Tak terminal, but I was there 5 years ago. I remember quite a line at the money changer before getting in a line for a taxi. There was a dispatcher/translator who would ask where we wanted to go, and also give us a slip of paper with the name of the cruise terminal on it in their local language (Cantonese?) for our return.