Pier 66 Seattle

trbarton

12 hours ago, trbarton said:

I’m arriving on a cruise & meeting someone at pier 66 in Seattle.  Can we meet inside the terminal?

Thanks!

Tom🤔

[What ship are you on?  I thought Princess normally docked at Pier 91. Need to confirm as we will also have friends meeting us at the port.]
Please disregard.  Just found out that Pier 66 is used for port calls (makes sense, they dump the tourist near the downtown area.)  They use Pier 91 for ships that are ported in Seattle.

Edited by SiliconCruiser

10 minutes ago, memoak said:

Every Princess cruise I have ever taken out of Seattle was at pier 91 at Smiths Cove 

There are 2 piers in Seattle. Pier 91 is for a Princess cruise ship departing from Seattle. Pier 66 is used for a visiting Princess ship, like the Royal that I’ll be on. Thus my question about 66. 

Tom😀

17 minutes ago, SiliconCruiser said:

What ship are you on?  I thought Princess normally docked at Pier 91. Need to confirm as we will also have friends meeting us at the port.

There are 2 piers in Seattle. Pier 91 is for a Princess cruise ship departing from Seattle. Pier 66 is used for a visiting Princess ship, like the Royal that I’ll be on. Thus my question about 66. 

Tom😀

3 minutes ago, trbarton said:

There are 2 piers in Seattle. Pier 91 is for a Princess cruise ship departing from Seattle. Pier 66 is used for a visiting Princess ship, like the Royal that I’ll be on. Thus my question about 66. 

Tom😀

Just occurred to me that we'll be on that cruise as well.

OP has 7.8K posts, so I am not sure why he/she felt it necessary to re-ask the same question a couple days later, unless they didn't like the answer.

As someone who actively works at Pier 91. and was temporarily assigned to Pier 66 during the shorten 2021 cruise season when Celebrity was sailing from there, I can definitively say that only cruise passengers are allowed inside the terminal at Pier 66.  There are no amenities in the building other than restrooms and water fountains for passengers.  Seating is only available on the 2nd floor.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Ferry_Watcher said:

OP has 7.8K posts, so I am not sure why he/she felt it necessary to re-ask the same question a couple days later, unless they didn't like the answer.

As someone who actively works at Pier 91. and was temporarily assigned to Pier 66 during the shorten 2021 cruise season when Celebrity was sailing from there, I can definitively say that only cruise passengers are allowed inside the terminal at Pier 66.  There are no amenities in the building other than restrooms and water fountains for passengers.  Seating is only available on the 2nd floor.

Sorry…I couldn’t locate my original post. Please except my apologies. 

Thanks for your help. 

Tom😕

• Thanks 1