Mariner Deluxe Verandah Cabins

LewiLewi

49 minutes ago, LewiLewi said:

We will be cruising on the Mariner in Nov. I am wondering if there are any cabins or sections of the ship to avoid because of noise or vibration issues? I am a very light sleeper.

Just stay away from Deck 10; moving of pool chairs and La Verandah chairs could get noisy in morning.

41 minutes ago, PhD-iva said:

There is a sticky at the top of this forum w a spreadsheet cataloging the rooms on each ship and any feedback provided by cruisers.

Enjoy your cruise!

I read the sticky before posting. Not enough information, that’s why Imposted.

3 hours ago, PhD-iva said:

There is a sticky at the top of this forum w a spreadsheet cataloging the rooms on each ship and any feedback provided by cruisers.

Enjoy your cruise!

What is a "sticky?" I'd also like to see this spread sheet and I looked at top of this page and can't find it . Thanks 

32 minutes ago, migitana said:

What is a "sticky?" I'd also like to see this spread sheet and I looked at top of this page and can't find it . Thanks 

Go to first (top) topic on the Regent forum page, click page 1. You will see spread sheets listed for each ship, click the ship you want. Sheets are by deck so go to the deck number at top of page and click. Then you will see all cabins listed by cabin#. If someone has said anything about that cabin the columns will be filled in. Not every cabin will have comments… but every helpful

• Like 1

3 hours ago, LewiLewi said:

I read the sticky before posting. Not enough information, that’s why Imposted.

We spent 72 days on the Mariner and we will be doing a WC on her. No vibration problems but You don’t want to be right under the pool deck area. As has been said noisy when chairs are being moved in evening and morning. Other than that pick some cabins and check the sticky for any comments on that cabin or even ones on either side.