Diamond complimentary meal on cruises less than 7 nights ...... yes or no ?

heatherb1958

We have only ever done cruises of 7 nights or longer so far with MSC.

I have checked online on their website and cannot find anything to say the Voyager club Diamond perk for speciality restaurants is not available on short cruises yet a friend who was on a 4 nighter last year was declined , it was their first MSC cruise too.

Does anyone know ?? We are on the 29th May 5 nighter and want to be prepared 😆.  

Edited by heatherb1958

Thanks for the replies , so it looks like we CAN have our free visit then 😎.  

I should have made it clear in my post , our friends are Diamond due to the match from their RCI top tier  level . Shame they missed out though they loved their first MSC experience so I am sure they will book another MSC cruise .

Hello,

I'm sure we all know that what 'shoreside' thinks does not always tally with what 'on-board' thinks or does.

But the Voyagers Club general T&Cs says "Some benefits are not delivered to 0-17 years guests and are not applicable on 4 days & 3 nights cruise or less".

Moreover the long T&Cs says "Complimentary Speciality Restaurant “Tasting Menu” Dinner [Diamond]. Members
are entitled to enjoy a tasting menu dinner at a speciality restaurant once during the cruise (beverages excluded).
Members may extend their invitation to one occupant of the same cabin only once and only if the cabin mate is not a Diamond card member. Privilege and speciality restaurants may not be available on all ship classes. Members under 18 must be accompanied in order to enjoy the privilege" with no mention of cruise duration.

However, there is always a however, reading the detailed list of on-board benefits T&Cs, it appears it's only the Welcome Back Cocktail Party, Complimentary Dancing Class, MSC Voyagers Club Diamond Members party and Sweet Chocolate (Diamond) Gift  are not offered on cruises of less than 4 nights. Note we seem to have moved from 4 days on the general T&Cs to 4 nights on the detailed T&Cs - is this sloppiness or intended (my bold)?

Regards,

Cublet

• Like 1