Time of Day Check-in Opens?

cruisinfly

Hi,

Check-in for my Celebrity cruise opens tomorrow (4/18). They don't indicate the actual time check-in opens. Does anybody know exactly what time Celebrity opens check-in one either the app or website? (Is it midnight, GMT, or midnight, EDT, or 8 AM, etc....)

Thank you!

1 minute ago, cruisinfly said:

Hi,

Check-in for my Celebrity cruise opens tomorrow (4/18). They don't indicate the actual time check-in opens. Does anybody know exactly what time Celebrity opens check-in one either the app or website? (Is it midnight, GMT, or midnight, EDT, or 8 AM, etc....)

Thank you!

It actually varies.  Check in early in the morning and you will get any time you want.  Usually had it midnight Eastern time.   And the 2 are not synced so one will likely open maybe 30 seconds before the other.

Every cruise we have taken since the restart check in has been at midnight, give or take 5 minutes, local time from where the ship is sailing (e.g. midnight eastern for Florida departures, midnight pacific for west coast departures). 

On 4/17/2023 at 9:16 AM, DCPIV said:

I believe it's midnight in the time zone where the cruise departs, but some have reported some variation on that.

I checked in midnight Rotterdam time.  This is where my cruise departs, although the Apex is currently in the Caribbean 

• Like 1

Thank you for the responses. On the day of check-in started, it was still unavailable at 5:00 a.m. Eastern time but available by 6:00 a.m. Eastern time. This is for an Alaska cruise. I was able to use the app to reserve my preferred arrival time, the earliest possible at 10:30 a.m. to get my vacation started!

Check-in started 45 days before the cruise.