Volendam Spa - Hot Tub?

leongcpa

Hi, we are booked on the Volendam later this year, which will be our first cruise on Holland America. We generally love to get the thermal spa pass on NCL ships, due to their hot tubs in their spas. We were wondering if anyone can report whether Volendam's spa has hot tubs that are for the exclusive use of spa guests or thermal spa pass holders?

Thanks!

22 minutes ago, leongcpa said:

Hi, we are booked on the Volendam later this year, which will be our first cruise on Holland America. We generally love to get the thermal spa pass on NCL ships, due to their hot tubs in their spas. We were wondering if anyone can report whether Volendam's spa has hot tubs that are for the exclusive use of spa guests or thermal spa pass holders?

Thanks!

The thermal suite on Volendam has a hot tub for pass holders. It is just a hot tub, not a hydropool, as on the larger HAL ships. The hot tub is in the room with the heated loungers. I believe there also are hot tubs by the Lido pool, but those are not excusively for spa pass holders.

13 hours ago, 3rdGenCunarder said:

The thermal suite on Volendam has a hot tub for pass holders. It is just a hot tub, not a hydropool, as on the larger HAL ships. The hot tub is in the room with the heated loungers. I believe there also are hot tubs by the Lido pool, but those are not excusively for spa pass holders.

On Volendam now. Will check Lido later and report back.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, TiogaCruiser said:

On Volendam now. Will check Lido later and report back.

Thanks! Admittedly, I'm a hot tub snob - I like having them, more or less, to myself, which is why I usually pay up for the thermal spa pass. That being said, if the community ones byt he Lido pool aren't that crowded, I don't mind giving them a go!

• 4 weeks later...