Live from Millennium Panama Canal East-to-West April 21 - May 6, 2023

DaKahuna

FYI: The CC points for this sailing have now been posted to our accounts!

This was a 15 night / 16 day cruise and I got 155 points = 15 x 5 [AQ] x 2 [Solo] + 5 [Green Choice] = 155.

Edited by Fly and Sail
Add calculation

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/12/2023 at 2:10 AM, Fly and Sail said:

FYI: The CC points for this sailing have now been posted to our accounts!

This was a 15 night / 16 day cruise and I got 155 points = 15 x 5 [AQ] x 2 [Solo] + 5 [Green Choice] = 155.

Don't know how I missed this -- 

I received my points as well, 128 points .. 15 x 8 (SS) + 8 (Go Green).  Wish I could have gotten just a few more. Still 24 points shy of Elite +.  Would be nice to have that on upcoming 13 day cruise next year. 

1 minute ago, DaKahuna said:

Don't know how I missed this -- 

I received my points as well, 128 points .. 15 x 8 (SS) + 8 (Go Green).  Wish I could have gotten just a few more. Still 24 points shy of Elite +.  Would be nice to have that on upcoming 13 day cruise next year. 

Maybe there will be a lot of Webinars until then. 😬 But I feel the pain, I'm 29 points short of E+ before the Norwegian Fjords on Jul 31st. Gotta pay for these hot chocolates, damn it!

7 minutes ago, Fly and Sail said:

Maybe there will be a lot of Webinars until then. 😬 But I feel the pain, I'm 29 points short of E+ before the Norwegian Fjords on Jul 31st. Gotta pay for these hot chocolates, damn it!

It's not too bad for us.  We are sailing in a suite because my DW must dine in Luminae 🙂 Drinks are Café Al Bacio are not an issue.  I enjoy hot chocolates on colder climate cruise, with the standard shot of Bailey's of course.  But you know what they say - An Aspin a day keeps the chills away. 

I am not sure what we would do with four bags of laundry instead of two but we did use two bas on our 15-day cruise.   We'll also be staying more days pre-cruise in Japan than we did on this one. 

30 minutes ago, Debordo said:

Thanks to all who posted their experience on this cruise.  We are sailing on the Summit Apr 2024 and appreciate all the insight!  

If it appeals to you, you should consider joining our roll call for the Summit Apr 2024 transcanal sailing: link

• 4 weeks later...

Entertaining and Enlightening intro to the revamped Millennium.

Looking forward to my 12 days from Yokohama Japan to back home to Singapore this coming November.

Can't wait to experience Retreat Level service after experiencing a 16 day TA on the Oceania Riviera last year. 

• 4 weeks later...