Need help with an Aqua room on Silhouette please.

Mike981

Per my title, we are looking at an Aqua room on Silhouette during the 1/15-1/25/24 cruise. As of 5:30pm central today these are the Aqua rooms available. I tried to look on the spreadsheet but unfortunately no luck, also I have been looking at many-many trip reviews. My biggest concern is a limited view balcony, second is noise. Maybe not in that order. This is a step up from our usual basic balcony, so I want to make sure I do a good job and get the best available room. FYI we always get the drink package and basic WiFi, from what I understand these are included with AQ.

It has been well over three years since our last Celebrity (or any) cruise and we are without a TA. I am planning on just booking with Celebrity myself, unless I can find a reliable TA before, or soon after transferring it to a TA. If anyone would like to keep it off CC, please email me at Miker981 [at] gmail dot com.

I need to move rather quickly as there are a limited number of AQ rooms available.

Thank you so much!

We have stayed in the 1642 area...maybe even stayed in that exact cabin! Since it is under other staterooms, we prefer the area  over the AQ's forward of the elevator because those are underneath public areas.  

UPDATE:  Pretty sure it was 1644 that we stayed in.  I looked it up and found THIS review with photos from the Equinox.   We like having the bed close to the balcony.  1642 should have the bed by the bathroom if the Equinox staterooms have the same stateroom plan.

Edited by Iamthesea
  • Like 1

Mike - I'd go with 1642, which shows as available.This is in the area of Aqua rooms that we prefer, rather than those forward.  It's not obstructed, and cabins are both above and below so noise should not be a problem. Bed is near the bath. And I think you will appreciate BLU for dinner.

Enjoy!

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, Xfedcruiser said:

Mike - I'd go with 1642, which shows as available.This is in the area of Aqua rooms that we prefer, rather than those forward.  It's not obstructed, and cabins are both above and below so noise should not be a problem. Bed is near the bath. And I think you will appreciate BLU for dinner.

Enjoy!

Completely agree. Only one I would consider is also 1642 especially since cabins are both above and below.   

4 hours ago, Mike981 said:

You folks are awesome for all of  your help. I am booked in 1642 based on your advice, thank you all.

Mike, you won't be disappointed. We have always chosen Aqua class aft cabins on S-class ships.  It's the perfect location. 

On another subject. Many years ago (pre-retirement), I was a Directory for a National Company that had an office in downtown (appreciated the Skyways to get from offices to  hotel...especailly in the dead of winter) Minneapolis. I very much enjoyed spending time with Staff members there.

• Like 1