Sapphire Princess Sterling Steak House--how was the food & service?

world_traveler_et

I know the Sterling Steakhouse is located in a section of International Cafe at night and a section is closed off and table cloths are added.  I also know this is not the same atmosphere as the Crown Grill and the menu does not offer as many items.  Since this is not a true steak house with a dedicated location on the ship like the  Crown Grill on other ships or Sabatini's how is the quality of food served? 

I am looking at order the ribeye steak or the porterhouse steak?  Will I be disappointed in the quality or the preparation of the meal?

I know the Sapphire recently completed a 32 day cruise and hoping recent travelers will respond but any comments are appreciated!

It used to be located in a section of the Horizon Court, not International Cafe. So Deck 14.

I haven't been on the ship since 2018 but I never felt like the atmosphere of the restaurant was negative but I know others have.

Edited by Coral

I was on her a couple weeks ago and ate there twice.  18 day cruise.  We ordered what we normally get in the Crown Grill and I found it to be just as good.  The atmosphere was ok but if there are loud talkers in there, it can get loud.