Elite excursion discount

Yehootu

Hardly ever use Princess excursions, wondering how the 10% discount works. If it's refunded as OBC, can it then be used for something else? Crown Grill, another excursion? Is it refundable?

Mahalo

9 minutes ago, Yehootu said:

Hardly ever use Princess excursions, wondering how the 10% discount works. If it's refunded as OBC, can it then be used for something else? Crown Grill, another excursion? Is it refundable?

Mahalo

It is simply a credit on your folio

You would get back what you actually paid after the 10% was applied.   So if using OBC then back to your OB account.  If using a credit card,  then back to you credit card, if a gift card, then back to the gift card. 

@phabric Does the OBC show up automatically in your account once you board or do you have to go to guest services and ask for it? I haven’t pre-booked ship excursions or spa services since earning the 10% perks but plan to for my December 2023 cruise.

6 minutes ago, Kgills said:

@phabric Does the OBC show up automatically in your account once you board or do you have to go to guest services and ask for it? I haven’t pre-booked ship excursions or spa services since earning the 10% perks but plan to for my December 2023 cruise.

My Elite 10% discount automatically showed up on my ship account once on the ship.

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Kgills said:

Automatic. Just pull up your folio and you will see it

• Like 2