Accessible tender on the Discovery or Emerald?

fluffyclouds

Do you know whether or not either the Discovery or Emerald has an accessible tender, e.g. one that can be entered using a ramp and without climbing on or over any stairs? Such a tender is available on the Carnival Panorama, but I can’t find anything about the Princess ships. Thank you.

(I’m posting this question in the disabled forum as well.)

A special elevator can be used to get to the tender deck.

Must be able to get on the tender with assistance from crew, but not using the mobility device.

Mobility device must not weigh too much (50 pound limit?) to allow crew to put it on and taker it off the tender.

If seas are rough, tendering may not be allowed for a person with a mobility device even if allowed in calm waters.

• Like 1

Thanks everyone. I know that the cruise line does not offer physical assistance, I was hoping Princess would have the same type of tender available on the Carnival Panorama where you enter via a ramp and there were no stairs to climb or obstructions to climb over to enter, it made access to the tender very easy for those with a wheelchair, scooter, walker,  cane, etc. I sent Princess an e-mail asking the same question but have not received a response yet.