Move up Question

Mr. Click

We are booked to go to Bermuda in July on the Summit. First cruise since the pandemic so I know there are lots of changes in the way things are done now.  We are booked in a V2 and we have friends we are traveling with also booked in a V2.  All of us a CC Elite.  Today I got a Move Up offer from Celebrity.  My friends did not get one yet but if they do, is there a way to link our offers?  Just looking to move up to Aqua.  My question, assuming the friends get the same offer, is there a way to link our bids so that we either both get move up or we both don't?  Our reservations are already linked.  Is it possible to do?  Thanks in advance

52 minutes ago, hrhdhd said:

Not that I know of. If they booked with a certain big box TA, they won't get a MU offer.

Thanks.  I know they booked with the same TA I did.  The real issue is how to get either both of us or none of us moved up. Time to call the CC in the morning.

2 hours ago, Mr. Click said:

Thanks.  I know they booked with the same TA I did.  The real issue is how to get either both of us or none of us moved up. Time to call the CC in the morning.

Try this link.  

https://www.celebritycruises.com/bid-on-cruise-room-upgrade

And I seriously doubt they will link two Move Up offers. 

Celebrity can't help.  The Move Up is handled by an outside company.  I highly doubt they can link "move up" offers together.  Since the ships are now sailing pretty full, the "move up deals" aren't what they used to be.  

Thanks everyone.  I did call and officially from a Captains Club rep you are right, it is impossible to link move up bids and is possible to have one bid accepted and one denied so we won't be bidding.    I doubt my $100 per person--their minimum to go from V2 to Aqua would have been accepted anyway.