Specialty Dining on Venezia

mom1965

Does anybody know when the other dining options will be released.  We are cruising on June 19 and the only 2 specialty dining options is Steakhouse and Teppanyaki 9we booked both of them already) - I know they are adding other restaurants but not showing on my planner. 

On Saturday I noticed that Cucina was showing as an option to book for our September cruise. Then when I went to book, it errored out on me. Since then, it's magically disappeared. Ji Ji is also in there but...Sold Out of course 😜

And we also have Chef's Table as an option, but I do not need to do that again.

I just keep checking as often as I remember 🙂

Edited by Tink10
Added stuff

9 hours ago, mom1965 said:

Does anybody know when the other dining options will be released.  We are cruising on June 19 and the only 2 specialty dining options is Steakhouse and Teppanyaki 9we booked both of them already) - I know they are adding other restaurants but not showing on my planner. 

I leave at the end of the month on the Venezia TransAtlantic, and all I’ve ever seen to book is the same—Steakhouse and Teppanyaki, plus Chef’s Table. I have not seen the Italian or Asian restaurants (well, there is a “sold out” JiJi’s but I don’t remember ever seeing it for sale).

I’ll be on the TA cruise May 29th and had originally booked Cucina for the last night.  A couple of weeks ago, without any notification to me, the reservation was canceled/refunded.  I’m keep a watch out for reservations to open for the new Italian restaurant that’s planned on Venezia.

On 5/1/2023 at 10:12 AM, mom1965 said:

See you on the 19th. Looking forward to dining options myself