Does the Key help with North Star or Ifly?

Yes, somewhat.  They will give you a piece of paper with the times allocated for guests with The Key for things like iFly, rock wall, Flow Rider.  It's usually one hour at some point during the cruise, and may not be a time you can or would want to go.  For North Star, we were given the opportunity to sign up for a certain time slot when we went to the boarding day lunch.  They had staff at a table helping with that.  This was on Odyssey, so your experience might be different.  On Allure, since there isn't an iFly, we only had the piece of paper with the one hour block for the week for the different things.  

• Like 2

On the Odyssey, we were able to reserve Northstar.  The piece of paper offered times on one of the sea days, but they offered me times on either sea day.   Since it was a sea day, it was actually the extended, over the side experience - for no extra charge!   That was a nice bonus we were not expecting for the Key.

• Like 3

On 5/2/2023 at 10:58 AM, rockmom said:

Yes, somewhat.  They will give you a piece of paper with the times allocated for guests with The Key for things like iFly, rock wall, Flow Rider.  It's usually one hour at some point during the cruise, and may not be a time you can or would want to go.  For North Star, we were given the opportunity to sign up for a certain time slot when we went to the boarding day lunch.  They had staff at a table helping with that.  This was on Odyssey, so your experience might be different.  On Allure, since there isn't an iFly, we only had the piece of paper with the one hour block for the week for the different things.  

Did this include a time for ice skating when you were on the Allure?  My wife really wants to skate and I just bought the Key when it was on sale this week. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Reisdawg said:

Did this include a time for ice skating when you were on the Allure?  My wife really wants to skate and I just bought the Key when it was on sale this week. 

It did not.  I will say, that while we didn't participate, it is extremely popular on most sailings, from what I've seen.  Keep an eye on the planner/app for when it is going to happen and get in line early!  Make sure you have long pants and socks.  

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, Reisdawg said:

This did include time for ice skating while on Allure in Oct22.  There was private time for FlowRider, Ice Skating, Rock Climbing Wall, and Zipline.

The time reserved for these activities are not always the most convenient, but between the Key times and other "regular" times, hopefully one of them will work out for your wife!

-C

• Like 4

16 minutes ago, crd27 said:

This did include time for ice skating while on Allure in Oct22.  There was private time for FlowRider, Ice Skating, Rock Climbing Wall, and Zipline.

The time reserved for these activities are not always the most convenient, but between the Key times and other "regular" times, hopefully one of them will work out for your wife!

-C

good to know, it was 2019 when we were on and it wasn't on the 'list'.  

• Like 1