Cabin noise under the lido deck

I recently got an upgrade offer from deck 3 to deck 15. Just thinking closer to lido would be ideal. 
But-it’s directly below the lido deck. Is the noise terrible?  Deck chairs being dragged around and such?  We’re midship to forward, Port side. From the deck plans it looks like our cabin is directly under where the deck chairs are. 

We've been under the Lido a few times...yes, there is noise....depends on what is directly above you... we had a deck 8 Vista Suite on the Pride a few times....we did hear them setting up lounge chairs (scraping across the deck) very early in the morning...at first I thought it was thunder.... and another time we were directly below the pizza place and there were weird  noises on and off all the time....neither was a deal breaker for us....

Yes if there is deck above you where chairs are, you will hear the noise of them being dragged from time to time.  Usually at night during prime sleeping times it is not a big deal.  It can be early in the morning up until say midnightish.  After that the main action is in the clubs.

• Like 1

I'd like to contribute that on the Mardi Gras, if you have a mid-ship cabin even 2-3 decks below Lido, you will hear the Bolt rollercoaster and it is LOUD. It's on deck 19, and I was on 14. Naps were regularly disturbed by the noise. Luckily it doesn't operate early in the morning or late at night.

Is there a pool above you, chairs, a bar, the jumbotron, Guy's burgers? It makes a difference.

In general I would want to be on a deck where there are staterooms all around me. There are some parts of Lido that have staterooms, so if you're going to be on the deck below Lido then I'd want to be under the staterooms (usually far forward).

Edited by mz-s

Worst was when at around midnight they had "deck work to do" and we could hear sanding for our 2 hours above our heads lol!  Was at customer service at 2am in my pj's giving them a bit of an ear full.

2 minutes ago, maxandmolly said:

We’ll be on the Mardi Gras. From the deck plans, it looks like we’re directly under the loungers. Guess I made a mistake. 

We have been on the MG on deck 15 twice (15471) my husband loves the room, behind the elevators so quick access, the only noise was the bolt as it flew by but it does not go late into the night and never caused a problem with sleeping.

1 minute ago, dbrucern said:

We have been on the MG on deck 15 twice (15471) my husband loves the room, behind the elevators so quick access, the only noise was the bolt as it flew by but it does not go late into the night and never caused a problem with sleeping.

We’re forward so Bolt shouldn’t be a concern. Oh well, if we wake up, we wake up I guess!